Confession of Love and Marriage

Over the next few weeks, Lorn and Modesta continued to spend time together. They went on walks through the park, explored the city, and shared meals at Modesta's favorite restaurants. Lorn found himself opening up to Modesta in a way he never had with anyone else. He told her about his dreams and fears, his hopes and disappointments. And she listened, always with a kind and understanding ear.

As the weeks turned into months, Lorn realized that he was falling in love with Modesta. He tried to push the thought away, telling himself that it was too soon and that he didn't want to ruin their friendship. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't deny the way his heart raced whenever he was with her.

One evening, as they sat on a bench overlooking the city, Lorn mustered up the courage to tell Modesta how he felt. "I know we've only known each other for a few months," he began, "but I can't help the way I feel. Modesta, I think I'm falling in love with you."

Modesta smiled, taking Lorn's hand in hers. "I've been waiting for you to say that," she said softly. "Lorn, I love you too."

And with those words, Lorn felt a weight lifted off his shoulders. He leaned in and kissed Modesta, and at that moment, he knew that he had found the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

Years later, as they stood in front of their friends and family, exchanging vows, Lorn couldn't help but reflect on the journey that had brought him to this moment. He thought back to the day he had met Modesta, and how she had changed his life in ways he never could have imagined. And as he looked into her eyes, he knew that he had found his soulmate, his partner, his forever.

After their wedding, Lorn and Modesta traveled the world together, exploring new places and experiencing new cultures. They hiked through the mountains of Patagonia, tasted street food in Bangkok, and watched the Northern Lights dance across the skies in Iceland. Through it all, they remained each other's constant support and source of love.

As they settled back into their home, Lorn and Modesta started a family, welcoming two beautiful children into the world. They watched them grow and flourish, knowing that the love they shared between them was the foundation for their family's happiness. And as they looked at their children, Lorn and Modesta knew that they had been blessed with a love that was truly meant to last.

THANKS FOR READING, PLEASE GIVE ME A FOLLOW AND COME BACK TOMORROW FOR THE NEXT EPISODE.

WRITTEN BY: Ruddnie.