'wanderer' Chapter 1 <3

Your POV\:

A short-tempered, slightly scuffed up teenager wandered around the dark streets. Their backpack tightly held to their back as their face was hid by the shadows. their breath fogged their mind, they mindlessy put one foot in front of another as they were unknowing of the warm liquid dripping down their nose, onto their mouth and staining their hoodie. an equally scuffed up hero was wandering the streets after fighting a stubborn villain wanting nothing more to get home, flop on his bed and try to sleep. 

"shit, where the hell even am i? conversion therapy sucked and now i'm wandering the streets of a random city in a crounty i don't know. typical life throwing shit at me, again." Your thoughts and unsteady breathing clogged your vision, you were brought back to the world as you bumped into an older man, slightly familair. "u-uh, sorry." you realized how much you were bleeding as you noticed a dark red stain that lingered on the mans shirt once you had bumped into him.

his black eyes pierced your bruised and bloody nose, and that was when the adrenaline hit you, you had run away from conversion therapy. your breathing got heavy as the man backed up to give you some space. "i-im sorry, i need to, i-i need to go." you pushed past him harshly as you knew what was coming next. the police was obviously going to be called and you didn't have many good experiences with them. you turned a corner and sped off into an alley.

making sure you were out of sight of anyone you sat down, thinking of a plan. "ok, so the nuns wake up at 7:AM. and they check up on the pupils at 7:25. my rooms at the top of of the building so i have till 7:30 to get out of this city. i have no money, i have no clothes and nothing to sell. shit."

your breathing got heavier as you pulled out your phone, 3:02 AM. you had about 4 hours to leave wherever you were, with nothing to your name except a pack of ciggarates and a nearly used lighter, funny enough. you hadn't even used 1 one of the cigars, but you had other uses for your lighter. you pulled it out of your pocket and stared at the orange plastic lighter. You could feel a smile tugging at your lips as you could feel the hot fire scorch your arm, a painful sensation but in a calming way.

Aizawas POV/:

"That kid was really stubborn, iv'e never seen a villain so evil but so scared. Eri better be asleep by the time i walk through the door or that yellow haired moron is getting it." He had multiple thoughts coarsing through his brain as usual, but his mind went blank when he heard a thump at his chest. Aizawa looked down to see a clearly beaten up, shaking teenager. He looked down at his shirt to see a stain of blood that wasn't coming from him.

"i-i'm sorry, i need to, i-i need to go." He startled back when he saw you rush past him. and down a random street, his body telling him to rest but his mind telling him to follow you. He turned around but saw your short figure gone. great, now their was a random kid walking around. He realized you were fast on your feet and didn't see a point in following you. you were probably in a school fight and was on your way home to your parents after sneaking out or something, unnecessary drama didn't need to be caused. He got home at about 4: AM.

But he couldn't stop thinking of a certain teenager. he opened his door to see his husband slumped asleep on the sofa with his daughter wrapped tightly in his arms. Picking up Eri he nudged present mic, "hey mic." He whispered once from actually putting eri to bed. "mic!" his movements went from a gentle nudge to kick. startling the sleepy but worried hero.

"w-wha?! who died, i, huh?" his glasses was knocked off of his face onto the floor as he sat up. "oh hey shouta, jeez thanks for the gentle awakening. mhh." he groaned softly as he sat up, aizawa slumping next to him. "whats hanging?" 

"uhm, something, happened." he shifted uncomftarbly as he tried to tell mic what happened, but guilt overlooked any of his emotions. "okay, a beat up kid like bumped into me and ran off. they looked terrified and i let them run away and now i feel like something terrible might happen to them"