Missing <3

Aizawa's POV:/

"So, I'm really worried even though the dumb kids are probably home by now." Aizawa slumped some more as he sighed heavily, showing signs of frustration. Mic looked pitiful, but calm. He patted Aizawa's shoulder as he forced a smile.

"Dude, don't worry! They probably got into a fight or something, or might have jumped, idk. Look, Eris's in bed." Mic sighed slightly before slumping down next to him "Lets just watch Tv and chill, I don't know about you but I have had a god forbidden stressful day, and I need drama TV and i need it now."

This got Aizawa to smile slightly, he had always gotten rid of his emotionless hero guard when he was Hizashi, Eri or Shinsou. Just when Mic was about to put on some drama-filled reality TV show, breaking news abruptly flashed on. Causing Aizawa and Yamada to stiffen up slightly.

"Breaking news! A local Conversion Therapy made a uncomfortable call into the station!! A 13 year old kid had ran away at about.. id say 3 something AM! They found out by a 'bad feeling' that was sent by above causing them to search the rooms. The kid who legged it was still in the process of conversion therapy. I think that's the term, ha. When he ran. Their name, D/N (deadname) Is being shared all around police stations, they would be wearing usual black pyjamas! and will have a couple bruises and i think a bloody nose! The information WHY is obviously classified! A picture of the child will be shown on the screen right now!"

Aizawa's face ran cold and stoic, Hizashi sighed heavily. "Damn, Poor kid. probably got sucked into conversion therapy by their parents. and.. Bruises? I don't like this, something is dead wrong! whatcha thing Sho-" Hizashi stopped talking when he saw Aizawa's face. Feeling an instant pit grow in his stomach. "Whats up, Aizawa?".

"That's the kid," Aizawa's breath was shaky and nervous as a look of pure confusion spread across Hizashis face. He was about to ask more when Aizawa spoke again. "Thats the fucking kid. The kid I saw, that's them." Hizashi could see Shota's face twist from confusion, to pity, to anger.. At himself. "I let that kid get away, those nuns must have done something." He looked pissed and angry. His hands clenched and his teeth completely gritted.

"Woah woah woah! Hold your boat there hun! Don't get all pissed when we don't know what happened for sure, look. We are heroes and we can access the security footage from wherever you saw the kid. It's late, Eri is sleeping, Shinsou is probably not. But! Let's just chill." Hizashi patted his shoulder a little faster. Smiling nervously as Aizawa seemed to slowly calm down.

"Mic, we gotta find that kid. Their whole face was bleeding badly. Like very fast." Aizawa had a look of concern plastered across his face as he looked at Yamada. He looked serious, and he was. "They couldn't have had much anyway, if they ran from conversion therapy then the nuns would have taken everything away.".

"I will go inform the insomniac upstairs because we both know he is not sleeping right now. And we will be on our way, we gotta find this kid before the cops do." Hizashi went upstairs as he told Shinsou to make sure Eri was fine and to call them if she woke up.

About 10 minutes later Hizashi ran downstairs grabbing Shota some earbuds. They didn't know the kids' quirk. They both walked out of the door and stopped in front of the 24 hour shop Shota had seen you in. Walking in the door and flashing their licence.

YOUR POV:/

"Really? Already? Ugh. i would've thought that i would at least have about 3 hours. I bet one of the kid fucking ratted me out." You were thinking until you had gotten up and started walking the streets, making sure your hood was always up. You were a fugitive now. A fucking fugitive.

You had about 5 lighters you had stolen, so you used the last one to light a cigarette. You had started smoking when the conversion got.. Painful, it would take the edge off everything. You sighed heavily before hearing shouting turning around. You see two grown adults shouting 'hey, kid!' at you.

It took you a moment to process it before you had realized, pro heroes. Shit. You instantly turned around, dropping the nearly smoked cigarette on the ground. You were fast as hell, due to the extra training every time you were caught having a gay make-out sesh with the other kids who didn't give a fuck. You could hear footsteps and shouting follow you but you didn't care, your lungs were cold with the excessive amount of icy air being blown into them.

You had run into another alleyway and climbed a bin and knocked it over before sitting on a tall wall, watching the two heroes turn the corner, you smiled. Shrugging your shoulders. "Miss me!". You jump to the over side panting as you continue to run, you still had no clue who exactly they were but you knew they were heroes. But, something was off. weren't they.. gay?