NSFW; The Cenobite 2

A trio of Eliksni Vandals from House Light approach an abandoned apartment in the EDZ, the corpses of Shadow Legion Psions strewn about, mangled barely beyond recognition. One of them slowly push the door open and turn on lights on their helmets, scanning the interior of the house. They'd see more bodies of Psions, and Humans, laying with their eyes gouged out and fingers mangled, as if they frantically clawed at their faces to the bone. One of the Eliksni turned her eyes behind herself, seeing a shadow move... But it was only their own. She let out a sigh as she turned back to see both her fireteam members were gone. She leveled her shock pistol and gasped when the afternoon light was cut off from the broken windows, plunging the house interior into suffocating darkness.

She thumbed for the safety on her weapon as she looked around the room, and noticed shadows began to move around wherever her helmet light wasn't shining. She activated her Splicer gauntlet in her lower right hand, but could sense no technology around her... only Darkness. She heard a voice speak to her over a cacophony of whispers.

"You believe yourself to be strong."

Something ran through her periphery; far too fast to be perceived, and it left a trail of Void mist behind.

"You think you're invincible with the Guardians on your side."

The sound of glass scraping against metal was heard throughout the darkened living room, and the Vandals' breathing became much more anxiety-induced and heavy, bearing a white-knuckle grip on her sidearm. A sinister laugh filled the room and her mind as the screeching stopped, and she continued to frantically scan around the room, the walls seemingly bending inward towards her.

"But I can smell, the *exsquisite* stench, of what you really are!"
.
She responded with a cracking voice, screaming at the top of her lungs.

Vandal; "**Tell me, then! What am I?!**"

She swallowed a knot in her throat, doing her best to maintain a stern expression, but froze when she heard the voice whispering to her right.

"*Afraid.*"

Before she could turn around, she was run through by claws of Stasis grown on the left hand of the Human, wearing scrapwork armor. She let out a shriek of pain, flailing her limbs and dropping her weapon as she was lifted into the air. He lifted her higher and then dropped his arm slightly, driving the claws further up through her carapace and further cutting up her form. She let out more screams of pain as he did this again and again... She stopped screaming when the claws punctured the tube connecting her lungs together, and went limp when the claws reached past her collarbone. With a final drop, he cut her head in three pieces, and chuckled lowly when he heard an Eliksni scream among the whispers, and slowly become subsumed in them.