9.The Storm⚡

Its Been few weeks since the College Reunion and From few days aru is being so weird and distanced Which is not going well with MaNan But They didn't put pressure on him As They always trust him and want him to come to them himself and he always do that if not he would take some time but after taht he will come to them For Now They Are just waiting for him to open up and showering him with all the love So he don't feel bad and think more about the thing which is disturbing him. Although He is Just 6 years old He is a very smart and free kid he knows What to do and how to handle situation His parents always encourage him to take decision on his own They are always there to guide him difference between wrong and right but he has to choose what he  Wants to do They Are always there with him. So for now Also He fighting his own battle Knowing his parents are there with him. But Will he be able to handle that Or Hiding Things from his parents will result in.

Present
For Now Aarav has just come back from school and he is super quiet and disturb Manik and Nandini Didn't go to their work today as they wanted to talk to their parents about what should they do so According to them If your child is nit coming to you then you should try to reach him and make him say becoz if don't he might get in trouble without your guidance.

Aru was Sitting on the bed with tears in his eyes as MaNan Come that was it for them They can't see their baby with tears Nandu straight went to him and pick him up and sit on the bed with him in her lap and manik sit infront of them.

Nan: Shhh Bacha Tell Me What Happened Baby Amma Is here na See Baba is also here We will never let anything happened to you.

Ma: Exactly But You need to tell us What's Happening with you See I Know Bacha that You want to handle whatever wrong by yourself I know you are very smart to handle anything But You Have keep us in loop so If anything went wrong and if you need our help and support we could do If we don't Know anything we won't be able to do anything na.

Aru was Holding Nandu's saree in his fist and burying his head in her chest.

Nan: My Baby Is hungry Apko milky Chahiye Bacha

Aru look at her with teary eyes and nods in yes Nandu immediately wipe fears from his eyes and kiss his eyes and close them then manik help her open her blouse she put her nipple in his mouth and he was having it fastly As its been quiet some days that he wasn't having his milky and that was really make them worried for him as their doctor also said that If aru is doing this there is something wrong happening.

Nandu was creasing His hairs And Manik was creasing his chest lightly.

Nan: Bacha Aaram se Amma Yahi hain Kahin nahi jaa rahi.

And he stop and she look at him and he open his eyes and look at her.

Aru: Promise.

Nan: Promise Amma is always with You.

Aru close his eyes and have his milky when They heard their door knock Manik Cover Aru and Nandu with a Blanket and Open the door Mukti Was there.

Ma: Mukti Tu yahan.

Muk: Yeah we just came can you both come downstairs now.

Ma: We will after some time.

Muk: No Now.

Ma: Muku Understand We Can't For Now Give us 10 mins Atleast.

Muk: No Its urgent Manik.

Ma: What Is it.

Muk(whispering): Nandu's Parents are here.

Ma: Whattt.

Listening his shout Nandu Look at him ask what happened.