The Beginning

Deja ! Tiffany My Step Mom Called Come Downstairs And Make Me Some Breakfast .
Da Faq Do I Look Like Making This Bish Some Breakfast ? Ugh , " Coming " I Yelled Just So She Can Leave Me Alone .

I Got Up Outta Bed Did My Daily Hygiene Things And Took A 30 Min Shower . When I Got Out I Lotioned My Body And Put On A White Crop Top With A Galaxy Pyramid In The Center , White Skinny Jeans , All White G Fazos && Some Gold Jewelry .

I Straightened My Hair And Sprayed On Some Perfume . I Grabbed My Gold IPhone 6 About To Text My Best friend Taylor When My Baby Sister Destini Comes Into My Room All Dressed And Ready For School . She Was Wearing The Exact Same Thing I Was Wearing Except It Was Black .

" I'm Ready Deja " (Destini) Says . I See I Respond . Go Downstairs And Get You A Poptart Before We Leave And With That She Ran Out Of The Room . I Proceeded To Text Taylor When I Was Added In A Group Chat On Kik .

XxHeavenXx: Wake Up Bitxhes

FabulousJasmine: Can You Not Do So Much .

XoDejaMaccXo: Rightt ! , I'm Already Ready Doe You A Whole Hour Late Lbs .

FamousTay: Lol Y'all Crazy But Deja Hurry Up And Come Get Me My Parents Tweaking Again ....

XoDejaMaccXo: My Bad Boo Igy .

I Logged Outta Kik And Went On Instagram And Took A Picture With The Caption " Cause Anyone Can Take It With You When You Go It's Only Right To Make It Beautiful " @FamousTay

I Grabbed My Keys To My All White Cadillac Cts And Headed Downstairs . Come On Dessi Let's Go I Stated Okaay She Responded . I Picked Up My Mk Book bag And Headed Out The Door .

I Locked Up The House And Unlocked The Car Door So Dessi Could Get In . I Started The Car And Again By Fetty Wap Started To Play .

I Want You To Be Mine Again Baby ,
I Know My Lifestyle Is Driving You Crazy ,
But I Can Not See Myself Without You ,
We Call Em Fans Doe Girl You Know How We Do ,
I Go Outta My Way To Please You I Go Outta My Yo See You I Ain't Playing No Games Girl I Need You .

By The Time That Was Over I Pulled Up To Destini's School We Said Our Goodbyes And She Hopped Out . I Was Now On My Way To Taylor's House .

As I Approached Her House I Saw Her Walking Out . She Hopped In The Car And We Were On Our Way To School .

We Got Out The Car As I Parked In The Student Parking Lot .We Got Alot Of Stares From The Boys And A lot Of Smart Remarks From The Girls But We Didn't Care We Continued To Walk .

We Met Up With The Rest Of Our Friends By Heaven's Locker Where She Was Cursing Out Some Thot .

Come On Chicas Let's Get To Class She Says .
School Went By Pretty Fast It Was Already Time To Go Home . On Our Way Out We Passed A Group Of Boys One Being My Brother . They Were All Fine But One Of Them Was Just Mmm...

How Do You Guys Like It So Far ??

Comment And Let Me Know What You Guys Think .

Vote For My Story Please Show It Some Love .

What Do You Guys Think About Tiffany ?

Omg Dessi Is So Adorable .

Vote Vote Vote .