Suegiku★

Jouno, a member of the renowned special military force known as the hunting dogs. He is a professional when it comes to extracting data; otherwise known as interrogation.

His ability makes it easy to do his job as it gives him increased senses to his surroundings. Sometimes though, they aren't as much of a blessing as people make them out to be.

Especially in this situation.

Tecchou, also known as the strongest hunting dog based on power, for if we were going off of intelligence, he would be tied in last place with a certain ginger who suffers with identity crisis' a bit too often, maybe even lower.

On the outside, Tecchou appears as a tough and lawful. His whole personality exudes justice.

When you first put them together, you would think they'll make a good team, right?

Wrong.

On the inside, Tecchou's the kind of person that would eat strawberries on pizza without cheese because "the colours match".

When in private, all the duo do is bicker endlessly. Hmm, that's not quite the right sentence, let me rephrase that. Jouno finds the smallest things to nitpick at, and Tecchou's dense-ness only makes it a whole lot worse.

Ah, back to explaining the situation. Jouno and Teccou were both called in for whatever reason, and Tecchou ended up seeing Jouno from afar much to the silver haired male's dismay.

As they walk farther and farther, Jouno's urge to punch the other only grows. The reason being that Tecchou's breathing is rather loud, almost worse than Fukuchi's snoring. Almost.

Finally, he reaches his tipping point and he turns on his heel to look at the rather innocent Tecchou ready to-- Is that smell coming from Tecchou's pockets bread, coffee beans and mushrooms?

Ahem, as I was saying.. Jouno turned his heel to face Jouno, ready to politely ask him to leave his life permanently or he might forcefully remove his existence himself.

"I swear if you dont lower your breathing level, you won't have the ability to breathe when I'm done with you." Jouno threats.

A rather empty threat when talking to the strongest hunting dog and possibly the most clueless person alive.

Immediately, Tecchou gives him a thumbs up to say that he's understood and they carry on walking.

He didn't understand.

If anything, his breathing only got louder and louder.

"If you can't lower your breathing level, stay at least 50 feet away from me. Or better yet, just stop breathing altogether." Jouno remarks sarcastically.

When Jouno no longer heard the annoying breaths of his partner practically screaming down his neck, he looked back behind him.

Not a Tecchou in sight.

He had never felt this happy since his last interrogation, which was only yesterday, but still. He felt like all his problems had been loaded off as soon as Tecchou left.

'Nah, he's not actually gonna leave me?' were Tecchou's last thoughts before Jouno walked away.

Finally making it to the meeting, Jouno makes his arrival clear by opening the doors rather harshly.

"Ah, Jouno there you are. Now we can start the- wait a second, where's Tecchou? I thought he was coming with you?"

Jouno should've just put up with Tecchou's breathing earlier because now he was walking on the same path he went there on to find him.

As he got further, he got about up to the point Jouno went missing, and it didn't take long to find him laying across the floor.

Later on, he found out that Tecchou had run out of oxygen for some reason.

Then it hit him. This complete idiot had really taken what Jouno said seriously.

He had really stopped breathing.

--------- ★

idea from juni☆ on yt