Four

Waking up a smile resting on my face I hum sliding out of bed. I had school. I grab clothes and turn my alarm off and take a shower. I wore my usual skinny black ripped jeans. A oversized hoosie with nothing but a bra underneath.

I walk out the front door and see an oh too familiar car, I walk towards it with a smirk on my face.

" stalking me even more?" I chuckle as his ski mask rested on his face yet again.

" not when we have school" he chuckled. I roll my eyes annoyed and get in next to him as the school bus I was going to get on stop. I wave them on and get adjusted into the seat.

" we gotta stop and grab my boy too" he sighed and I nodded. He turned music on and rested his hand on my thigh.

Pulse.

He squeezed it smirking under his mask.

Pulse

I relax and pull my bag into my lap pulling out my sketchbook, starting to draw. I hum along to the music a comfortable silence washing over him. After a minute we pull up to an apartment complex and a guy with black hair and white pasty skin slides into the backseat a smile on his face. He was bone skinny but he didn't seem weak.

" start setting your alarm or moms going to kill you" he groan moving his hand off my thigh.
" oh chill out ty she'll kill me any other day anyways" he chuckled.

" mom?" I question and ty chuckles putting his hand back on my thigh. " that's my half brother carl." I nod in understandment as carl leans forward.

" so darling whats your name?" He chuckles.

" Im Esily " I smile and he hums leaning back. " you should drop the wimp and start playing with the big boys" he chuckles meaning his brother. Ty rolls his eyes turning the music up and takes off for the school. I put my sketchbook away and pick up my bag from the floor. As he parked infront of the school, before I could even get out he grabs my back and puts it into his lap.

" we have different classes" I groan looking at him as carl slides out a laugh coming feom him.
" I know but I'm walking you to your class" he groaned in response.

" whatever" I roll my eyes opening the door but before I could even let my foot hit the ground he grabbed me. His hand wrapped around my throat, my face red as it faced his.

" attitude princess " he growled out. A smirk rested on my face before humming a yes. He let go and I stepped out the sound of his door shutting as I stood up straight. I shut the door and look up at him a soft smile on my face. " come" he rolls his eyes playfully reaching his hand out. I grabbed it gently and he leads me into the school.

Walking inside the schools dirty gates my shoes dragged against the ground as the spray painted walls shined with gum. I stared at the ground for the majority of the time as the sound of people mumbling at us spread. My grip tightened and he squeezed my hand slightly and I look up. A smile resting under his mask.

" what room princess" he said loud enough for me to hear.

" 46-107" I hummed back.

He nodded and we began our walk as the bell rang. When we got to the room he handed me a bag and kissed my forehead before walking away. I smile watching him leave just as the bell rang. I open the door and sit in my designated seat and pull out my sketch book putting my headphones in.

After school I began my walk towards the bus loop till my phone ringed. Answering it I yawn out a yes only to hear a car horn.
Basically jumping out of my skin I run to the parking lot to see them waiting for me.

I slide in and pull my sketch book back out the thought of not finishing my last drawing racking through my mind.

" whatcha drawing" carl finally asks and I chuckle.

" oh nothing" I smile back at him hiding my book in the corner as I continued to draw. Ty's hand rested on my thigh squeezing it ever so gently everytime we stopped.

Finally finishing my drawing I smile looking at it. Sliding the book back in my bag only to realize we were at my home now.

" wanna come hangout?" I ask him. He nods and he pulls into the drive way. Opening the front doors the smell of fresh paint trails my mind as my moms new peice was set out to dry.

I nod at it her art being drastically different from mine. I grab my bag and drop it on the couch pulling out my sketchbook and heading to the kitchen.

" I'll make a snack" he hums and I nod sitting down. I open my book and begin drawing something new the smell of sweetness filling the air. It made me detail the drawing extra well.

" A drawing of me huh?" A voice behind me rides against my ear making me jump. Going to slam my boom shut I was stopped by his hand slamming onto the page. He opened it back up and stared at the drawing.

The drawing was of him looking down at me with his shirt off and mask still on his eyes glowing bright. Godlike.

" I like it" he chuckled and my face went red grabbing the book back.

Storming off into my room helaughed continuing to make a mess in the kitchen. After a while he came back to the room a smile on his face as a plate of candied grabes was in his hands. I cheered and took a bite of one. The crunch sending shivers down my back.

" so you cook?" I questioned he smiled and didn't respond as if he couldn't. " yeah taught myself" he smirked looking at his hands. Nodding I take another bite in approval.