How You Meet

💚Thomas:You came up in the box like all of the other Gladers but you took off running once they got you on the ground. You weren't exactly looking where you were going and ran straight into someone "Woah are you ok?" A dark haired  boy said to you. He helped you get "My names Thomas by the way." He said. "Y/n"

Newt💛: Once the boys got you out of the box they took you into the Homestead. The boys wouldn't stop pushing you around and touching you. You were very scared because you were the only girl. "Bloody leave her alone!" A British accent said. You looked over and saw a tall boy with fluffy blonde hair. He pushed all the boys away from you. "Hello love, don't worry ok they won't touch you." He said to you in a soothing voice.

Minho💙: You were in the corner of the box when all of a sudden a funky looking boy with weird eyebrows tried to push you. "Hey get your hands off me Funky Eyebrows!" You yelled at him. A lot of Oohs went around the crowd of boys. "Come on Funky Eyebrows leave her alone." A Asian boy said to Funky Eyebrows. Funky Eyebrows backed off and went to do whatever he wanted to do. "Hi I'm Minho." The Asian boy said to you. "I'm Y/N." You say to him. "Would you like a tour my lady." He asked you and bowed.

Gally❤️:After these weird people introduced me to everyone around the bonfire minding your business and someone suddenly pushed into you. You looked around and saw a small boy looking at a tall muscular boy that pushed him out of the circle. "Sorry Greenie I'm Gally." He said as he walked up to you. "It's fine he's light anyway." You said shaking it off.