{Little One}

While Dreadwing was on his way back to the Nemesis from scouting, he detects a signal nearby. Naturally, he decides to check it out and after a while of searching, he found an escape pod, specialized for sparklings (children). A young sparkling, about 8 million years old (means 8 yeas old in Cybertronian age) came out of stasis after the door of their pod was opened. The sparkling looks up to the strange blue and gold mech who was looking down at them. Dreadwing carefully reaches his servo out and to his surprise, the sparkling holds his servo gently. Dreadwing was surprised to find a sparkling in the escape pod, and he can't help but feel a sense of responsibility and...Well, warmth for the young sparkling. To explain it fully, Dreadwing's childhood wasn't a happy one AT ALL, which makes sense because everyone in this war might have some childhood trauma. As he looks down at the sparkling, he notices there's a designation craved on the escape pod - Y/n.

"Y/n, that's your designation..." Dreadwing smiles slightly, a bit relieved that the first thing the sparkling did wasn't literally screaming like what Starscream did last week. Believe him, it cost Dredwing to have his audio receptors patched up after that stunt. "You're safe now, little one."

Dreadwing carries the sparkling back to the Nemesis, planning to speak with Megatron about what to do with the young Cybertronian. He knows that bringing a sparkling into the ranks of the Decepticons could be complicated, but he couldn't just leave Y/n alone and vulnerable. As Dreadwing makes his way through the halls of the Nemesis, he can't help but feel a sense of unease to his surroundings. He knows that he had taken on a great responsibility by bringing the sparkling into the warship which holds numerous sociopathic and lunatic idiots, but he's determined to do everything in his power to keep Y/n safe. When some Vehicons pass by, Dreadwing hides Y/n to behind his back while the sparkling is staring at the Vehicons, optics flickering to Dreadwing's unbeknownst. 
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Scanning Complete: Loaded full 100%...
.

.

.

.

.

Huh? What was..That? Dreadwing looks around but sees no mech or femme is in sight, strange, he swear that he almost heard an AI kind-of-voice when the Vehicons walked pass him. Though, it's highly that the Decepticon air lieutenant is tired so Dreadwing must have imagine things up, it's not his first time hearing stuffs that werem't suppose to be real. Maybe, next time, the Decepticon air lieuteant should ask Knockout if he had any chance seeing the medic. Stepping into his quarters while being held so gently, Y/n can tell that Dreadwing is a neat mech, everything in the room is organized properly so he must have spent lots of effort. Weapons are hang on a pinboard on 1 side of the wall and a comfortable-looking berth, aside from that, everything looks normally fine.

"Should I talk to him? No, Y/n, you just met this mech, there's no way that you are thinking of open up to a stranger. Remember what carrier and sire said." Technically, Y/n said that to reassure themselves, they can't remember a single thing about the past or what lead to their current situation.

Meanwhile, sitting next to Y/n on his berth, Dreadwing is unable to think of a way so he can defuse the sheer awkwardness in his quarters with this sparkling, he never had any experience about taking care of sparklings, Skyquake does but he's dead...Ouch..Mostly, introductions are for his older twin brother to take care, Skyquake likes talking to new bots unlike Dreadwing, he prefers to keep things to himself and dislike the prospect of having to talk to someone. It's awkward, almost suffocating for someone who has social anxiety disorder like Dreadwing, if he is human, he probably is bitting on his nails now. Not taking this tense silence anymore, Y/n turns to Dreadwing and asks.

"Are you kidnapping me?" The Decepticon air lieutenant looks at the sparkling with an 'ExcUse mE?' face.

"Uh...No?" Y/n narrows their optics, as if judging Dreadwing up and down.

"That's what kidnappers would say! So you ARE one!"

"Nuh-uh!"

"....THE HECK YOU MEAN NUH-UH??"

"MEANS NUH-UH, YOU BRAT!"

"MY DESIGNATION AIN'T 'BRAT'! IT'S 'Y/N'!"

"OKAY, LITTLE ONE, HOW 'BOUT WE STOP SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW?" Dreadwing says, still having his voice raised.

"...POINT TAKEN!" Y/n replies, earning a frustrated growl on Dreadwing's behalf. "Uh, did I missed anything? Knockout, somehow standing at the entrance of Dreadwing's room, asks nervously.
.

.

.

.

.

.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"