🍋🌤 Sanemi x fem hashira

(Look at these pics they look good just saying and also this will be contain smut and then to fluff. Their will be kinks like melting wax, pet play, orgasm denial, and nipple play. I know it's a lot but it is going to be good at least. Well enjoy this probably going to a really horny story.)

Y/n = You're name

L/n = Last name

F/f =Favorite food

F/d = Favorite drink

F/s = Favorite snack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV

I was heading to the master headquarters because we we're having a meeting about this kid and his demon sister and how she didn't want to eat humans this stuff is so stupid their is no point. Well I got their late to see all of them there with the kid tied up on the floor. I walked up to Sanemi.

"Hey Sanemi, what happened here and why is you're nose bleeding?" I asked.

"That fucking baster of a kid headbutted me so hard it made my nose bleed, and his sister didn't want my blood which made shocked us which means his sister lives, and we tied him up again for reasons for might hit me or the other with his head," He had said angrily and I laughed a little.

"Shut up L/n it was not funny it hurt!" He yelled a little.

"You're so cute Sanemi," I smiled and I saw him blush a little.

"T-Thanks L/n" He stutter while blushing.

"Well are you feeling ok, because you said you got headbutted so hard that you're nose was bleeding do you want me help you with nose and head, so would you like me to help you?" I asked him.

"Sure L/n," Sanemi said a little happy.

"Wait where are you going to do this because I'm not going to the Butterfly Mansion, so where are we going to do this?" He asked.

"Oh we can do it at my house or at you're house you can pick," I said.

"We can do my house," Sanemi said.

"Ok we can go right now, so take me to you're house," I said

"Alright let's go L/n," He said.

(Time skip to his house)

"We are here, do you like my house?" Sanemi asked.

"Yeah it is really nice Sanemi," I said which made him smile.

"Come on we are going to the hot spring L/n," He said.

"What was the point of coming to you're house if we are going to the hot spring?" I asked.

"Well I needed to get the stuff for it," Sanemi said.

"But Sanemi it just makes no-" Sanemi cut me off.

"I know want to give you something you will really enjoy~" He said seductively and I blushed a little.

"Oh o-ok," I stuttered.

(Time skip to his own hot spring, and yes his own hot spring because I think it would be better for him to have his own and back to the story)

"YOU HAVE YOU'ER OWN HOT SPIING AT THE BACK OF YOU'ER HOUSE!" I screamed in shock.

"Yes now come on we new to get in," he said.

He started to strip he clothes and I looked away with blush

"Get in Y/n," he said.

"T-Turn around," I stuttered.

"Ok," he said.