what happened to get here

Ein backstory

*Three months ago*

Tanner asked me to come over to his house. I wasn't sure why but I have a bad feeling about this meeting. I was at his door and lavender answer the door. She wasn't surprised to see me but I was surprised to see her.

"Ein, it is so good to see come in, come in."

I walk in without a second thought. Lavender closed the door, my boyfriend tanner was right in front of me.

"Ein glad you made it. Come sit on the couch we need to talk about something.""Ok tanner what is it." As I sat on the couch.

"Ein you know this thing between us is not going to work anymore." "What" I said surprisingly not understanding what he is saying.

"Ein are relationship is over I found someone better. "What" I say starting to cry just realizing what he just said. "Who, tanner." As lavender went behind him and put her arm around him. "He is mine ein so get out and leave him alone and don't come around him again." "Ok." As I left, I started balling my eyes out.

"Why, why did he cheat on me and end it." I walk to Pierce house and knocking on his door just wanting comfort and advice.

"Hey ein, what you doing and why are you crying." "Tanner just broke up with me and cheated on me with lavender. Can I come in." "Yeah, totally come in." "So what happened ein" "pierce, um how do I say he um h-he cheated on me and b-broke up with me." We talked for awhile and he comfort me and understood what I was going through.

Pierce Pov's

What happened to ein is terrible he didn't deserve this. He helped me during my break so I have have to help him. I just got a flashback from two weeks ago when me Michelle and me broke up cause she was a gold digger.

Ein: Hey can I stay here just for the night.

Pierce: Yeah you can, make yourself comfortable.

Ein: Thanks pierce.

Pierce: Anytime buddy.

Pierce goes to sleep in his bed while ein sleeps on the couch comfortably. By the time ein was over tanner it was three months past.

382 words