The party

*All characters are aloud and able to drink*

Aphmau is hosting a party it is her house. For just random party and there was drinks for them. They played games.

Each of them were something that represents their kind of style. Pierce wears light blue jacket and black pants, while ein was wearing blue jacket, gold accessories and grey pants.

Aphmau: Ok ein you turn spin the bottle.

Ein: ok *spins bottle and lands on pierce. Both pierce and ein blush really hard and ein kisses pierce on the lips, both blush harded and both continue the game.*

Pierce: Hey ein can we talk outside for a bit. * As he grabs ein arm and pulls him outside. They are far enough from aphmau's house they are out of earshot from being heard and closer to pierce's house.

Ein: First why drag me so hard, and second what de you need to talk about.*Thinking* I kissed pierce omg, what was I thinking.*Blushes*

Pierce: So what happened with the game, you kissed me and *started blushes and so did ein*

Ein: I am sorry about that it will never happen again. *Ein was cut off by Pierce say it was ok and he didn't mind it.

Pierce's pov

Damm he is so cute. I wish I could kiss him, and that kiss I liked a lot actually but I tell him I like him that might ruin are friendship and I can't let that happen.

Ein's pov

Omg i kissed pierce and he said he was ok and didn't mind. I wish I could be with him, getting over my lover in just one day won't be easy but I want pierce so bad.

"Ein", "yeah pierce", "do you want to go back to the party."" Yeah s-sure" I noticed my stutter and tried to ignore that and started to blush.

Pierce grabs my hand and intertwined our hands and walks slow. We were in no rush to get back to the party I just wish I could tell him I love him. I gently squeezed his hand when he looked so lost in thought. And turned to look at me I *blushed furiously * with blue eyes I can't even think straight.

                      Pierce Pov:
Sometimes I wondered would Ein be into me, i mean three months ago his ex cheated on him. What would he think of me if found out what I was. Would he not want to be my friend would that secret ruin everything we have.

I felt a little squeeze on my hand omg I am holding his hand is he okay with it. I look at him confused, he looks like he is blushing or uncomfortable, or embarrassed, that has to be it he is embarrassed that I am holding his, why am I even holding his hand. Aaahh!

Pierce: ein I am so sorry about that.
I let go of his hand.
Ein: it fine pierce.
He smiled at me like he wasn't mad at for it. I hadn't realized how long we were like that because I heard someone shout out names.
Aphmau: pierce, ein there you are you disappeared on us.
Shit we needed a excuse to get us out of this mess.

544 words