8- Hogsmeade Chaos

~Y/n pov~

I slowly woke up rubbing my eyes, yesterday's events flashing in my mind making me smile. I felt someone's presence beside me I turned my head looking and flinched.

Mione was looking at me with folded hands and a stern look. Damn she's gonna be a strict mom, I thought.

"Um, Morning?" I asked slowly.

"Where were you yesterday that to at midnight for Merlin's Sake!" she whisper yelled at me so that the others would not wake up.

"Huh library" I said not meeting her gaze and getting up to go take a shower.

"Wait-

"Other time Mione" I said waving a hand nonchalantly and entering the shower.

I headed to the Great Hall, successfully ignoring Mione who was still eating my brain about yesterday.

"Morning" I said huffing as I sat down beside Ron who grinned at me and went back talking to Dean.

"Harry I have your cloak by the way" I said now drinking soup.

"What? When did you take it" Harry asked confused.

"Yesterday night, couldn't sleep so went to the library" I said.

"That's it?" Mione asked peering into my soul.

"What else did you expect" I asked pretending to be annoyed and looked at her.

"Oh I don't know, but someone who went to the library wouldn't come smiling like an idiot" Mione said smirking slightly as if she knew something.

Was she awake?

"Well your wrong then" I said clearing my throat.

"You found anything then?" Harry asked looking up at me from his plate.

"Huh no didn't exactly have the chance to" I mumbled under my breath.

Harry raised his eyebrows.

"Filch" I said to him, he made an 'ooo' shape and nodded.

Mione wasn't convinced tho.

"You're telling me everything later" She hissed at me. I smiled sheepishly and nodded knowing it was of no use trying to hide it from Mione.

Mione and Harry started arguing about whether to tell Sirius about this or not.

I glanced at the Slytherin table looking for a certain blonde-haired boy and noticed that he was already staring at me.

Malfoy smirked at me when our eyes met causing me to roll my eyes though I couldn't deny that I was trying not to smile for some reason.

"Y/n you okay?" Ron asked.

"Uh yeah. Why do you ask?" I said giving him a perplexed look.

"You look like you caught fever or something, red faced" He said placing a hand on my forehead. "Wooah you sure your okay? You burning up" He said being his usual dramatic self and acting as if his hand was caught on fire.

I laughed "I'm sure Ronald" I said to him. He nodded and started stuffing his face again, I looked at him with an amused smile.

Surely his dramatic self it is, otherwose fever? red faced? burning up? Please.

"Thank god it's weekend finally" Ron said between eating.

"Ronald manners first eat then talk" I said giving him a disgusting look.

"Yes mom" He said saluting. I chuckled.

"Y/n we both are helping Harry today let's meet at the transfiguration classroom at 6 in the evening. Okay?" Mione asked. I nodded. She then ate the remaining bits on her plate and rushed over.