Meet the Hashibiras

*I'm not very familiar with the correct Japanese suffixes but so far in this chapter I will include Chounan which according to google means older son/only son and Okaasan which means Mom/Mother*

*Kotoha and Inosuke make an entrance here! *

[Head Canon] Inosuke is still a demon slayer but his mother Kotoha is still alive and well. He visits her in the Eternal Paradise Cult 5 times a month since he's busy with missions and recovering . They still have no idea Douma is a Demon.

Kotoha: Douma San...where are you going this late?

Douma: Ah! Kotoha Chan! Did I wake you and Inosuke Kun?!

Kotoha: No worries, I was already awake and so was Chounan.

Douma: Thank goodness, I'm attending lunch with other deities. To discuss godly duties!

Inosuke: Hey! You! Touma San!

Douma: Ah...my name is Douma , Inosuke Kun.

Kotoha: Chounan! Your manners! My apologies for his behavior! So s-sorry Douma San!

Douma: Oh please Kotoha Chan, no worries! I know he doesn't mean to disrespect me.

Inosuke: *Pulls Douma's ponytail/braid * What's this?

Kotoha: Chounan!!!! My apologies Douma San!! Apologies!!!

Akaza: I heard screaming what happened.

Kokushibou: Where's the danger.

Douma: Woah Ouch! Ah! Akaza Dono! Kokushibou Dono! No worries there is no danger.

Inosuke: Eh? Who are these two?

*Kotoha hides behind Douma while Inosuke still is pulling Douma's hair*

Kokushibou: Douma. Who are these people.

Akaza: And why is that kid pulling your hair?

Douma: Kokushibou Dono and Akaza Dono , I would like you two to meet Kotoha and Inosuke Hashibira.

Kotoha: P-pleased to meet you Umm..

*Akaza gently lifts Kotoha's hand and kisses it like the Woman respecting gentlemen he is*

Akaza: It's nice to meet you Kotoha San, I am Akaza.

Kotoha: Oh! Pleased to meet you Akaza San...

Inosuke: *Let's go of Douma's hair* Hey! Kaza! You there! Stop flirting with my Okaasan!!

Kokushibou: Flirting with someone's mother are we now, Akaza? 💢

Douma: Inosuke Kun, settle down now. Remember what we talked about? About jumping to conclusions?

Inosuke: Fine Houma San.

Douma: It's Douma...

Kotoha: A-and you are ?*Points to Kokushibou *

Douma: Kotoha Chan and Inosuke Kun, I would like you to meet Kokushibou Dono.

Kokushibou: It's a pleasure meeting you Hashibira San and Inosuke Kun.