Unknown Number

Dahlia stared at the applauding fans letting this all sink in. She turned to One Direction, all the members had a look of shock on their face but also a look that said they finally realised something.
“You’re…” Niall whispered, “You’re that famous actress, Dahlia Potocnik…!”
Dahlia nodded, she wondered why they hadn’t worked it out sooner. One direction wrapped up the concert and Harry tried to grab her attention but she didn’t hear. She was too busy trying to catch up with her friends.
“Nayeon! Natasha!” She called out, running as fast as her legs could take her.
“Oh! There you are!” Nayeon said smiling, she was so pretty to Dahlia especially when she smiled.

Natasha told the girls she had something to do but she’d catch up with them later and they should just go home for now. Nayeon called a taxi for her and Dahlia. They got in the taxi and Dahlia realised the driver was someone she couldn’t stand… Billie Eilish.
"Oh, it's uh. It's you." Dahlia said, looking down.
"I picked up a second job on the side, didn't think I would ever run into you." Billie spoke, disgust in her voice. Nayeon looked between the both of them, very confused.
"Sorry, catch me up?" She asked Dahlia.
"Oh, right. Billie used to be one of my best friends, but then…" Dahlia remembered what happened, the amount of hurt Billie put her through could never be matched, and she frowned, tears welling up in her eyes.
"She outted me as bisexual to my family, and, you know how they are." Billie looked down at this, almost, ashamed maybe? To what she had done.
"Well, you weren't the best to me either, every time I snuck out you'd tell my mom." Billie spoke, bitterness in her voice
"I was worried about you! You were always sneaking out with boys who were no good for you, like Jesse Rutherford." Dahlia brought him up, knowing it'd make her angry.
"Go fuck yourself Dahlia." Billie said, Dahlia should have known Jesse was still her boyfriend.
"We've arrived at your home anyways, get out of my car." Billie spat out, poison in her voice.

Dahlia stepped out of the car and slammed the door behind her. Nayeon put a hand on Dahlia’s shoulder trying to comfort her. Dahlia gave a weak smile, she was happy to have someone like Nayeon as her friend. Sometimes it made her wonder if there could be more between them than just a simple friendship. Nayeon and Dahlia walked into their house, they were roommates along with Natasha. Dahlia sat on the couch with Nayeon looking into Nayeon’s soft brown eyes. Dahlia could stare into those eyes all day, they both inched closer and Dahlia felt her stomach fill with butterflies.

The sound of the door opening brought them both back to reality face inches apart from eachother. They moved back and turned to see their other roommate, Natasha. Natasha pretended to not see it.
“Oh! You’re… you’re back already.” Nayeon said, trying to avoid eye contact with Natasha. Dahlia heard a notification sound on her phone and thought it was her manager so she checked right away, going to her room before she checked it because she thought it could be something serious.

It was a text from an unknown number that said:
“Hey you’ve piqued my interest, meet me at Kingstown Park. 5pm tomorrow.”
Dahlia's eyebrows raised and she put her phone down, staring at the ceiling and wondering to herself if she really should go.

Me and Kel worked so hard for u guys !!!