"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Pihu" the birthday song is being sang by everyone present in the hall room of Kapoor Mansion for their most loved little princess.

Pihu is squealing with joy and smiling ear to ear. "Okay Pihu now blow the candles and make a wish" said Ram with a smile.

" But papa what should I wish for?" Asked Pihu with a cute frown.

Everyone laughed at her question." Baby wish for something you eagerly want" said Neha who came early in the morning for just their little princess.

After a lot of thinking Pihu asked " Then Neha aunty can I ask for mumma to come back?"

This was the question for which nobody has an answer. After a long pause Ram kneeled down infront of Pihu and said with a small smile " Baby mumma is always with you, she just doesn't come infront of you"

" But why Papa, doesn't mumma love me?" said Pihu with a sad face.

" No no baby mumma loves you alot she is always there for you..the most shining star in the night sky is your mumma...she watches everything from there and infact she is waiting for you to cut the cake" said Ram

" Really papa?" Asked Pihu

" Yes baby now cut the cake otherwise mumma will be sad"said Ram and made pihu cut the cake.
-----------------------------------------------------------

" Ishika it's afternoon already..I have to pick Rihan up from the school and I have to deliver the cakes too" said Priya in a panicked voice.

" Bhabhi you don't worry I will deliver the cakes and will tell Rahul to manage the cafe..you don't worry go pick Rihan up" said Ishika

Just then Priya's phone started ringing . " Ishika see nah who is calling...I need to make this batter" said Priya while doing her work.

" Bhabhi it's from Rihan's school" said Ishika.

------------------------------------------------------------

" may I come in madam?" Asked Priya while standing outside the principal's office

" Yes  please Mrs Khanna" replied the principal

Priya entered and saw a man in his early forties already being seated their with a stern expression while a little girl and Rihan standing in one corner of the room.

" please take a sit Mrs Khanna" said the principal.

" thank you mam..so mam what's the matter?" Asked Priya after settling on a chair beside that man.

" Mrs Khanna this is Mr Ram Kapoor and that little girl is his daughter pihu kapoor certainly one of the classmate of your son" said the principal.

After glancing once towards Ram and pihu ,Priya again shifted her concentration towards the principal.

" Mrs Khanna your son Rihan and pihu got into a fight and infact they were in the verge of hitting each other which is a completely uncivilized behaviour. This is a reputed school Mr Kapoor and Mrs Khanna, we don't encourage such activities here and we also don't appreciate when our students violates the rules of the school. This is the first time we are getting such complaints about both of them so I thought to put an end to this matter after contacting you both" said the principal

" I am extremely sorry madam on behalf of my son. I assure you that he won't be a part of any such incidents after today,I will take care of it" said Priya in an apologetic tone.

" Madam I assure you my daughter will never repeat this again. She is a very obedient girl I think she got provoked but I apologise to you for that" said Ram in a straight tone.

" Mr Kapoor and Mrs Khanna your children are very well mannered compared to other kids of their age so this incident came as a shocker to me. But how far I have observed them I know they will not repeat it again" said the principal while looking at pihu and Rihan with a smile.

" Yes madam for sure" replied Ram

" In the meanwhile as you are both are here today I would like to personally inform you about our upcoming sports meet. For the first time ever we are indulging parents as volunteers with our teachers for this event so that kids can spend an amazing and fun full day with their parents. I would really appreciate if you both can join us for the event" said the principal.

" Yes madam obviously. I guess it's an wonderful idea I will definitely like to be a part of it with the kids" said Priya with a smile.

The principal acknowledged Priya with a smile. " Madam it would be tough for me to join in it I hope you understand. My elder daughter can volunteer it in my absence but yeah I will surely attend the event as a spectator" said Ram maintaining his no emotion face

" Mr Kapoor it's an event for both parents and kids..every parent will attend the event and if pihu comes without her father I think she won't feel good about it please consider that" said the principal softly.

" Okay madam I will think about it" said Ram with a sigh.

" Okay then thank you..you both may take your child with you..it's almost the dispersal" said the principal with a smile.
------------------------------------------------------------

" Rihan I have always told you not to fight with anyone in the class..why you don't listen to me? And you fought with that girl pihu for chocolates really Rihan?" Priya was scolding rihan while coming out of the school gate.

" Mumma pihu was giving chocolates to everyone in the class but she didn't give me any..that was not fair" rihan said explaining his actions.

" whatever is the reason you should never fought with anyone in--" Priya couldn't complete her sentence as a voice reached out for her from the behind.

As Priya turned she saw the most unexpected person at this moment who can call her.

Ram with pihu reached near Priya and rihan. " Mrs Khanna I am sorry on my daughter's behalf. She told me what actually happened. I shouldn't have made a point without knowing" said Ram apologetically.

Priya understanding about what Ram is talking replied politely " it's okay Mr Kapoor. I understand.. you were just defending your daughter"

" No Mrs Khanna still I shouldn't have..Rihan is also a kid...I am really sorry..Pihu told me she was not giving chocolate to Rihan as he didn't share your handmade cake with her in the lunch..I didn't know this matter was just about this" said Ram with a small smile

" I didn't know too..Rihan why didn't you share with her? Asked Priya with a slight glare to Rihan.

" Mrs Khanna no need to scold him. I actually stopped you for inviting you . As you know today is Pihu's birthday so there is a party at our house . I will really appreciate your's and Rihan's presence there" said Ram.

" Mr Kapoor, okay but---" " No Mrs Khanna you can't deny me..please accept the invitation as my apology..I insist please" said Ram.

"Okay Mr Kapoor but I don't know where you live I mean" said Priya hesitatingly

" No problem Mrs Khanna..if you don't mind give me your number  and I will send you the location" said Ram.

Priya agreed and they exchanged their numbers. " Okay then see you in the evening with Rihan" said Ram with a smile.
_________________________________________

Sorry for the extreme delay. I am very much guilty about it 😅

Nothing much about Raya in this chapter but from the next chapters Raya filled moments might attack you 👀. Although I want to take it slow as Ram and Priya really need to get over their pasts first. And also I think the scenes which are there in this chapter are equally important as the scenes about Raya will be because I think these small small details portray the characters' well. And this is a promise this time I will be very quick with the next chapter as this chapter neither can satisfy me nor you all.😬

Hope you like it,
Until next time
Love
Anu♡