♡6♡

Hi guys! Im sorry for the long wait and I hope you guys and gurls forgive me for my mistake... But I hope you all love this part. Thank you ;)

Btw... this part and the next is more of a olegie part

⚠️Warning⚠️
Abusive ex
Drugged
_______________________________

No one's pov:

Time skipped and they finally arrived at the party. The music was blasting and people where dancing as they walked in.

Regie and oli saw some people playing cup pong and decided to join them there.

Regie's pov:

I took Oliver's hand and ran to go play cup pong with some of the people there. We had to play in two teams of three and unfortunately me and oliver go separated.

Oli was on a team with just girls and I was with guys. One of the girls on oli's team started to touch oli in a sexual way and I could see oli's didn't like it. He didn't tell her to stop because he probably didn't wanna hurt her feelings.

I got kinda angry because she didn't stop. Oli tapped the table twice so I knew I had to help him. I walked over there and told her:

Regie: hes taken sweetie (smiles)

Girl: I don't see hes girl so... I don't think so

Regie: he got a boyfriend bitch and thats me so if you don't get off him ima do thing I don't wanna do ( go's to her ear and whispers ) okay...

Girl: whatever, he is not even hot... (walks away)

Oliver: thanks reg...

Regie: no problem. Let's go

I took oli's hand and kissed him on the forehead.

Oli's pov:

(In his mind)

Regie got me out of that mess and kissed me right after. This night started bad but it's getting way better.

I went with regie to the kitchen to get some drinks. After about 30 minutes I was on my sixth shot of vodka and I was very tipsy. Regie tried to calm me down from drinking so much since he was not drunk at all (that's not the regie i know).

I wanted to dance so I went to the dance floor. I was dancing so much that I was unaware of my surroundings.

A guy gave me a drink and he looked very familiar. I couldn't see him since the light are flickering. I took a sip of the drink and right after I felt my body heat put. The guy said.

?: We are gonna have fun tonight tifl radie(baby in Arabic)

Oli: Is-is that you Omar...
(Oliver's abusive ex (,fake,))

Omar: oh wow, you remember me (laughs)

Oli: get away from me... I hate you. REGIE HELP ME HIS BACK!

Omar: oh shut up bitch (slaps oli and pulls him out the back door where his no where in sight)

Regie's pov:

I took my eye of oli for one second to get a drink. After a while I come back to my seat just to see oli is not in the same spot dancing.

I didnt think much of it since he can dance wherever he wants. Until I herd oli scream my name and screaming 'his back'. I remembered Oliver's abusive ex so I got up, ran to the dance floor and looked for oli.

I saw his ex leave through the back door with oli. I ran to the back door and saw a bat on the counter so I grabbed it and ran out the back door. I saw Oliver's ex throwing him on the ground and got ontop of him.

Regie taped Omar's shoulder and said:

Regie: that is no way to treat someone that did nothing wrong... bye bye LOSER (smacked Omar across the face with the bat).

H passed out and oli jumped into Regie's arms. He started crying and said he needs to throw up so that the drugs could not take over his body and mind.

I took him to the bathroom, closed the door and took him to the toilet. He sat on the ground and had to put his finger in his throat to throw up. He did and I just ribbed his back. He got up and went to the sink to rinse him mouth.

Sed and ryan walked in and saw oli crying in my arms. Seb asked what's going on? Why is he crying? Was it my fault? And alot more questions.

Seb: oli was it regie cuz imma beat his ass...

Oli: Omar... ( he said crying even harder and hugging regie tighter)

Cliffhanger...
_______________________________

And im sorry but you are gonna have to wait for the next part :/

Don't forget to vote!

Bye bye now♡