Downpour of Fate ⛈️❤️ Part 2

This is almost 3k words. Can I expect at least 30 votes? 😩💔 Until then, you guys can complete your task. I'm going to take a rest. Take care and give more votes for the next story.

Ridhima and Aashika walked into the office together. Ridhima's eyes lit up as she looked around and took in the beautiful decorations. She felt confident that the new CEO would like it. Aashika, who was Ridhima's colleague, had received Ridhima's message to meet at the gate with an umbrella and wait for her car to arrive. Aashika was a trustworthy friend, and thankfully they didn't get drenched in the rain.

Suddenly, she felt a little push and turned to see her grumpy colleague, Sejal. Ridhima remembered that they had planned to come earlier to decorate the office, but her morning troubles had caused her to be late. Sejal asked why she was late, and Ridhima showed her wristwatch to prove that she was actually ten minutes early according to her regular office time. Sejal became annoyed, and they argued for a bit.

After their argument, they joined their other friends and waited eagerly for the CEO to arrive. They waited for about an hour, but he didn't show up. Their supervisor eventually told them to stop waiting and get to work. One of them asked about the CEO's whereabouts, and they were told that he was already in the office, attending an important meeting on his floor. Everyone was shocked and saddened by the news. They started gossiping about the CEO's attitude and how he didn't even bother to make an appearance despite their excitement.

Ridhima heard her colleagues gossiping about the CEO, but she chose to remain positive. She believed that since the CEO was going to work in their office, he would surely show up eventually, and they would all get to see him. Sejal continued to blabber about the CEO, but Ridhima couldn't handle it anymore. She calmly suggested that maybe he had something really important to take care of, which is why he couldn't attend the welcome ceremony.

Ridhima was someone who preferred spending her time alone, immersing herself in learning new things. Dealing with people and their complaints, particularly Sejal's constant chatter, was too much for her. On top of that, she frequently suffered from splitting headaches. These headaches seemed to worsen whenever she had to interact with her supervisor, who always managed to add fuel to the fire. Ridhima found herself wondering how she would manage all these challenges, especially with Sejal constantly disrupting her ability to complete her tasks.

In the top floor, the CEO walked with confidence, accompanied by two bodyguards. He had just finished attending his very first meeting with a foreign client. People noticed his presence as he entered his office. He signaled his bodyguards to stay outside and entered the room. He felt a strain in his back, so he took off his coat and stretched. His personal assistant, Angre, greeted him, and then the CEO turned his attention to angre and response his greeting. This CEO was none other than Vansh himself.

In the morning, Vansh was surprised to see the woman entering the office, he had to share a car with. He realized she was employee there. He knew that everyone was waiting for him, but his schedule was already planned, and he always prioritized his work, which was his passion. He went to the back of the office where his staff was waiting, quickly changed his clothes. Due to the rain, his coat had become soaked as the umbrella couldn't fully cover both of them (Ridhima and Vansh) earlier. Ensuring he looked perfect. He then entered the office and had back-to-back meetings.

In the present, Angre handed Vansh a file.
Vansh paid close attention as he read through it, and a smile appeared on his lips. Something about the contents caught his attention. He proceed to read aloud the personal details of the person mentioned in the file: Ridhima Sharma, 26 years old, working in the designing department. Vansh realized she was a designer.