RANKS AND RULES

Please read the rules and ranks for this omegaverse. It will give you a better understanding of this universe.

TYPES OF RANKS AND THEIR TRAITS

ALPHAS
Two dominant Alpha genes/chromosomes
2 to 3 scents
Prominent top and bottom fangs
Protective and dominant
Only experiences ruts
Can get omegas and Sub-alphas pregnant

SUB-ALPHAS
One dominant Alpha gene/chromosome and one recessive Omega genes/chromosomes
3 to 4 scents
Prominent top fangs
Protective but can be submissive
Experiences both ruts and heats
Can become pregnant and get omegas and other Sub-alphas pregnant

BETAS
Recessive Alpha or Omega gene/chromosomes
No scents
No fangs
Neutral but can be protective of mate
Does not experience ruts or heats
Depends on assigned gender at birth

SUB-OMEGAS
Dominant Omega gene/chromosome and on recessive Alpha gene/chromosome
3 to 4 scents
Not as prominent top fangs
Submissive but can be slightly dominant/protective
Only experiences heats
Can become pregnant

OMEGAS
Two dominant Omega gene/chromosomes
2 to 3 scents
Tiny tiny fangs (unless you are Luna)
Submissive to mates
Only experiences heats
Can become pregnant

UNIVERSAL LAWS

It is illegal to force/manipulate someone to try and bond with you when you are not fated mates. You will go to jail.

Once bonded with your fated mate(s) you are practically considered married or at the very least engaged.

When meeting your fated mate(s), there will be a strong tingling feeling throughout your body, as well as a need to protect or be protected. This depends on your status.

When in a polyamorous relationship, there will be a feeling of incompleteness until the group of 3 or more is complete.

If two or more mates are incomplete, they'll feel the tingling when meeting their fated mate(s) at the same time.

One universally accepted law is that marriage is only available to fated mates.

Divorce is physically impossible.

Mating is impossible if two or more people are not fated to mate

Mpreg. He/Him pussy.

Sub-alphas who are born female have retractable dicks.

Marking is one way to show your fated mates before fully bonding. Or you can mark your mate(s) just to show off.

Bonds cannot be broken through forceful means and actions. But someone can forcefully mark another person who isn't their mate.

It is common for people to have two scents, but some can have up to three or four scents. Mainly alphas and Sub-alphas have more than two.

Betas aren't directly affected by pheromones but if they know their mate's scents, they can tell what kind of mood they're in.

Alphas are more prone to release pheromones when in situations where they need to protect someone or show dominance over others.

Omegas have close friendship bonds no matter the age or gender, they will always stick together and protect each other.

Female born alphas have dicks.

Heats and ruts can be triggered when someone finds another person attractive even if they are fated mates or not.

Sub-alphas have both ruts and heats depending on who they are with.

Betas don't experience either but they can still enjoy sex.

Polygamy is normal. Very normal.

When a bond first happens, it can last from just a few minutes to almost an hour or more, and can be a little painful. It is best to be in a comfortable position before that happens.

~♤~

NOTES:
Hi, just a few words before you get to reading. Thank you for giving this a chance, this is my first ever work that I'm publishing of AO3, I have uploaded on sights like wattpad but that was years ago and that's behind me. I would call this work like a small redemption work because I could never finish writing a fanfic before and this work is my most prized possession and I am really proud of this. This is a one shot of a much larger story that I have not typed out to be more of a fleshed fanfic but i really need this one to be finished and uploaded. I think that's it for my dump but beofre getting to the fic, I want to thank my writing partner/SO, who was such a major part of this fic for I cannot write Erwin Smith how i envision because every time I try, i get all giggly and I can't finish, they wrote Erwin so well in the smut portion and in the rest of the fic.

Without further ado, please enjoy, Cherries and Scotch. (FAIR WARNING, THIS IS A 21K WORD ONE-SHOT IN ONE "CHAPTER." IT IS A HEFTY WORK BUT DEFINITELY WORTH THE READ)