𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐈

Many years ago

Many years ago.
The Kaveri river flowed rhythmically, and the goddess Ponni, carried the lotus petals like they were her children. The air had a cold breeze carrying the neem leaves along with it. The grasshoppers sang their songs along with the sparrows. The temple bell rang adding an extra melody.

the chozha nadu people cheered at the sight while the pandiyans sneered

Arulmozhi's sword clashed with Adithan's as they were engaged in intense combat. Young Kundavai sat under a mango tree cheering her little brother on.

The 6 year old ponniyin Selvan smiled teethily at his 12 years old brother karikalan

"No fair ..kundavai always cheers you on" he whined

"calm down anna!" kundavai snickered

They moved back and forth, back and forth, slashing and cluttering their swords, finally, Adithan pushed away Young Arulmozhi's sword as soon as he was distracted by a nearby butterfly

"Ha! I still won"

"Arrogance..." Muttered some

"Focus on the enemy while fighting thambi," Karikalan said as he picked up Arulmozhi's sword and gave it to him for round two, the temple's priests and the flower girls were coming out. A small smile formed at the edge of his mouth as soon as she walked out. His love. His Nandini.

The pandiyan kings jaw dropped ..oh no

"A flower girl?"
"Scandalous"
"A vaishnavite?"

the young Aditha blushed at the sight

Arulmozhi saw his brother getting distracted, So he charged toward Karikalan. He blocked the first few charges but his mind was elsewhere. It was with Nandini, walking alongside her at the banks of the Kaveri river.
His heart jumped a beat as Nandini looked at him and gave him a peaceful smile.
Clank.
Karikalan's sword fell to the ground and Arulmozhi jumped up and down in victory. Kundavai clapped her hands and joined her brothers.

"Who won now!" Grinned Arulmozhi oblivious to the tension in the room

"Anna, focus!" Arulmozhi laughed. Karikalan looked at him and ruffled his hair. "Seri, Guruve," He laughed. (Okay, Master)

Fond smiles at the sibling banter between their prince's.

"Anna! Now my turn!" Kundavai beamed. Karikalan kept his eyes fixated on Nandini and shook his head. "Later, Kundavai," Karikalan said. Kundavai crossed her arms and looked at him angrily.

"No fair! I want to see me duel tooo!" The 8 year old girl whined

"So unlady like" critized sembiyan devi

"Train with Arulmozhi," He said. "I'll...be back," Karikalan took off.

Karikalans friends cheered and whooped knowing how embarrassed karikalan would be.