Basketball.

"Ava I'm boredddddd." Billzo whined. "Go do something then." "But I don't want tooo." I swear to god I'm gonna kill him in a minute if he doesn't stfu. "Ran!" "Yeah?" "Do you still have your basketball stuff?" "Yeah I do, why?" "Because Billzo is bored asf and he's doing my heading so I thought we could play basketball outside if you two want to." I explained. "Yeah I'm in." Ranboo agreed. "Sure!" Bilzo said. "Great. I'll tie my hair up and meet yous out front.

I put my hair up in a high pony and went outside. "Is everything set up?" I asked. "Yup." Billzo replied. "Cool." "Are we gonna do teams or?" I asked the two. "Umm idk, Ran should we?" "No, let's just all go against each other since there's only three of us." Me and Billzo nodded.

Ranboo threw the ball up into the air and Billzo caught it.

The game continued for another hour or so before the ball rolled into the road. "I'll go get it." Ran spoke. I grabbed his arm and said: "there's a car coming, you can't go into the road so just wait for the car to go." Ran ignored me and ran into the road and luckily he didn't get hit by the car.

"You could've died!" I screamed at him. "But he didn't." Billzo said. I shot him a death stare. "I'm fine and that's the main thing Av." Ran said.

"I'm hungry." Bill told us. "Let's go get some Maccys." I said. The three of us got into my car and I drove us to McDonald's. "What do you two want?" I asked them. "I'll have a chicken selects meal with a coke." Ranboo told me. "Okay, how 'bout you Bilz?" "Double cheese burger meal with strawberry milkshake." "Okay." I pulled up to the drive thru order machine thing (Ik it has a name but idk it)

"Hello what would you like to order?" "I'll have a chicken rap meal with chocolate milkshake, a chicken selects meal with a coke and a double cheeseburger meal with a strawberry milkshake." "Okay, is that everything?" "Yep that's everything." I replied. "Okay, pull up to the window for me." I drove to the window to pay. "Is that your meal on the screen?" The man asked. "Yep." I replied. "Okay that'll be £25.79 please." I got the money out've my purse and handed it to the man. "Thank you, pull up to the next window please ma'am." I drove up to the next window to collect our food. "Here's your food ma'am." "Thank you." "Have a nice day." I told them. "You too." We drove back home to eat.

"I'm starving." Billzo complained. "You're acting like you have never eaten in your whole 18 years alive." Ranboo said. I laughed and handed them their food.

Sometimes these two can be rlly stupid in my dr but oh well.