Chapter 1

- Seoul, South Korea
Saebom High School Of Seoul

Yejin stepped out of the black car parked outside the school, as soon as she entered inside, the bells rang and students started to vanish out of her sight. She looked back grinning and waved bye to her driver, who's been with her since childhood. Yejin was alone, she only had her maids and nany to help her in her bad times. Her father was a doctor at a big hospital in Seoul.
Her mother was a actress in k-industry,
The parents always went to business trips for days, weeks, and months.

She began walking on the big, long stairs outside the school and made her way to the entrance. She was looking here and there, lost, confused. Looking for the office. She was smiling like an idiot because she finally entered into her dream high school as she always wanted to. She was finally happy as she was always homeschooled her whole life because of her parents fame. She stood there nervous lost in her own thoughts and went wherever her feet took her until she accidentally bumped into someone.

She backed away and looked at the girl infront of her and started to apologize repeatedly as she was nervous.

"I haven't see you around here, are you new here?" The girl infront of Yejin said.
Ah, Hello. Im Hwang Yejin. What about you? I'm a new student here.

"Chaewon. Park Chaewon."

Chaewon held out her hand to Yejin and said, want me to show you around here? i'll introduce you to my friend group aswell since you probably don't have any friends here. Yejin nodded in confusion, happy on the inside that someone was there to accompany her.

Chaewon and Yejin were in the library obsessing over a book until someone approached them and said, "shouldn't you two be in class right now?" It was Soobin. Choi Soobin. The class president of class A-11. "Chaewon? Who is she? I don't think I've seen her around here."
Chaewon answered, she's a new student here. She's from the Hwang family. Hwang Yeonsoo's daughter.

Choi Soobin stared in confusion, who's Hwang Yeonsoo? Soobin said confused.

Yah! You don't know her? Chaewon said in a joking angry manner. "No." Soobin answered.

Her mother is an actress in the industry, she's acted in multiple films. She turned to Yejin and said, are you gonna pursue your career as acting too?

Yejin stared at Chaewon. "No. I don't plan to. Acting is not my thing, I just dong know what to do yet with my career."

"You two, get back to your classes until I send you to the office."

I'm giving her a tour of the school, do you mind going away? Or im gonna tell on you that you were the one who took Yeonjun's strawberry drink.

Soobin stared in shock, How the hell do you know that?

"I have my ways, Soobin." Replied Chaewon with a smirk on her face.
Before pushing soobin away, Chaewon pecked Soobin on his lips and bed him goodbye. "See you at lunch, bye!"

Yejin was left with multiple emotions on her face, shocked, confused, lost.
Yah! What happened to you suddenly? said Chaewon. "Are you two dating?" Yejin said chuckling.

"Duh. Now come on, let's head to our class, Soobin's in the same one as ours. Class A11, right? Yejin nodded.
Chaewon grabbed Yejin's hand and they both started to run up the stairs.

"Yah! Chaewon! I'm exhausted."

Only two more stairs to go, Come on! Don't be such a fuss! Said chaewon

Yejin started to walk up the stairs out of breath, chaewon stopped her and gave her a bottle of water. "Here. Drink this."

Yejin took the bottle from Chaewon's hand and started drinking the water.
"Oh this tastes like heaven after a long walk of stairs" Yejin said sighing. They soon entered thier class after long sets of stairs. "Chaewon, why are you so late? Is this the time to enter for class?"

"Excuse me." Soobin stood up bringing the teachers attention from Chaewon to Soobin. "Yes soobin, what is it?" The teacher replied. "Chaewon was just showing the new girl around, hence she was late." Soobin said with a straight face. The teacher looked at the new student and said, "Oh, welcome to Saebom High, Hwang Yejin." May you introduce yourself to the class?

Yejin stood there nervously, she cleared her throat. "Anneyeonghaseyo, I'm Hwang Yejin, a transfer student."

The whole class was smiling but then Yejin's attention went to a specific boy fiddling with his pencil. She then was intrupted by her teacher. "Feel free to tell me if you have any problems, okay?"
Now, you can go to the seat where Yeonjun is, Yeonjun, please stand up.

Yeonjun looked at the teacher and stood up looking exhausted. Yejin started to walk to her seats as students eyes were glued on her. Yejin kept her bag on the seat. "Hello." Yejin said. Yejin expected a reply but didn't got one.

She then was intrupted by Chaewon,
"He doesn't speak to anyone except his friends. He's everything a girl would wish for except he's cold, heartless. Be careful, Yejin."

- Soon the bell rang, class dismissed.