3

"Rinn..!" A navy haired boy called out to his friend as he ran across the hallway and jumped a bit to hug his friend from behind while wrapping his arms around the other's neck "Why do you have to keep doing that whenever you see me" his 'friend' Rin said to him with his usual stoic and blank expression.

"Because if I don't you won't answer me" Isagi replied as he tightened his arms a bit around Rin's neck, choking the taller boy slightly "Get off me, lukewarm" Rin replied as he rolled his eyes at the reply he got "Woah, you two are hugging without me?" Bachira suddenly appeared as he hugged Isagi from behind as well "Ah bachira..!" Isagi said a bit surprised at the sudden hug from behind though Rin seemed more pissed now and started shouting at Isagi and Bachira to get away of course Bachira wouldn't listened though and kept hugging Isagi as well as squishing the poor boy in-between him and Rin.

"No need to be shy, Rin!" Bachira said with a big smile as he wouldn't listen "I am not shy." Rin responded back in a much more angrier tone as he was being pushed meanwhile Isagi was still stuck in-between the two.

"Not gonna help?" Karasu asked as he watched from afar "I rather not" Otoya replied as he also stood and watched the scene unfold "Get off me!" "Never!" "I can't breathee!!"

In the end, Rin managed to get away and left Isagi still being hugged from behind by Bachira. Luckily Isagi could breather freely now without being squished but he was still stuck with Bachira who wouldn't let him go "Isagi, let's practice instead" The two colored haired boy said as he nuzzled his face close to Isagi's neck from behind like a cat "Mhm, Alright we do have time anyway" Isagi went along and agreed to his friends request. The two of them now walking to the indoor field that was empty, Bachira immediately went and grabbed a ball before he then started dribbling on his own to the middle of the field.

"Isagi, catch this" Without a warning, Bachira kicked the ball up before kicking it directly to Yoichi's direction, luckily isagi had grown used to the surprise's his friend gives him and managed to catch the ball with his feet "Your kicks are getting faster than they used to" Isagi commented as he dribbled the ball to Bachira who was still standing in the middle of the field watching him.

"Of course, I can't stay the same after all, right?" Bachira replied with his usual smile as he kept watching his friend dribbling the ball fast to him, he was getting ready to steal the ball from Isagi but was distracted when hearing the door opened making him and isagi bump into each other and fell.

"What are you two even doing" Said the boy who suddenly came in, Bachira and Isagi was still laying on the field after bumping into each other "Barou? I thought you said you wouldn't play again after taking a shower" Isagi asked, teasing his friend who just came in "Shut it, I didn't ask for your opinion" Barou replied as he shot a glare at Isagi while walking to the ball that bounced off before.

"Oh? Does barou-chan want to have a duel?" Bachira then stood up as he stood a bit far in front of Barou "Even the robots can do better jobs than you" Was the reply he got from Barou who still had a grim expression on his face but those words quickly left Bachira's ear as he just run over to Barou to steal the ball. Isagi just watched for a bit as the two were fighting for the ball before then being surprised by someone closing his eyes from behind

"Guess who" Isagi chuckled as he recognized who it was by the voice "Kurona" He answered with a smile as he then pulled both of kurona's hand away from his eyes and lifted his head up to see Kurona behind him "What are you doing here?" Isagi asked as they were both still standing in the field where Barou and Bachira was still dueling on the other side of the field.

"Searching for you" Kurona answered as his eyes remained on Isagi as if he wasn't bothered by Barou and Bachira yelling at each other in the background. But how unfortunate for Isagi yet again as his head was then hit by the ball that was kicked by Bachira "Oops" Said the boy that kicked the ball as he ran over to Isagi

As Isagi fell forwards from the harsh kick of the ball he noticed for just a second a familiar figure standing in the door before his face then fell to the ground "Isagi..!" Said Kurona and Bachira while Barou had a shocked looking expression on his face for just a second before going back to his usual expression "You okay?" Asked Bachira as he was the suspect who kicked the ball "What do you think" Isagi replied as he got up slowly, a small trail of blood was seen coming out of his nose.

"Your nose is bleeding" Said Bachira as he pointed to Isagi casually "I'll get tissues" Kurona said as he helped Isagi to the side and helped him sit down before quickly went off followed by Bachira leaving Isagi with Barou who was still kicking the ball on his own.

Isagi just watched Barou while also trying to make sure the blood doesn't drip too much on his uniform, he was so focused on watching Barou that he was caught by surprise when someone shoved a few tissues to him, he looked up to see it was Rin

"Were you the one that was watching" Isagi asked but knowing it was definitely Rin who he saw before falling face first, nevertheless he took the tissues "Thanks anyway" He added as he used the tissues to help with his nosebleed. Rin just glanced once at Isagi before looking away again but felt rather happy. Barou then glanced over at Isagi still sitting but now he also saw Rin standing next to Isagi looking away but stayed there.

Barou felt a slight tinge of jealousy so he kicked the ball to Rin who managed to catch it and turned his attention to Barou "What." Rin said with a glaze in his eyes "My legs slipped." Barou replied as he shot a glare back at Rin "You're legs must be sluggish for slipping a kick."

"You're catch wasn't all that good either, your reflexes are horrible."

"You're kicks are weak."

"Weak like your shots"

In the end the two of them, ended up going against each other on a 1vs1. By the time Kurona and Bachira got back they sat down next to Isagi to watch the fight since Barou and Rin were still insulting each other.