𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡.

I WILL POISON ALL YOUR HAPPY THOUGHTS,

I WILL LOVE YOU LIKE THE ASHES IN MY CIGARETTE BOX.

AND IF YOU'RE FINE WITH THAT
YOU CAN BE MINE.

- best read in light mode.
- modern au

─── kennywann ───

XIAO - active now

- modern au─── kennywann ───XIAO - active now

The girl sighs, combing through her hair and scrolling through phone.

Xiao was supposed to pick her up from the airport, where could he possibly be? 
Perhaps she was at the wrong station. Or maybe he was at the wrong airport.

"Are you sure you're not at the wrong station?" Xiao asks, clearly irritated. "Yes? I am at the correct station! Maybe you're at the wrong airport?", the other line goes quiet before answering, "It was Ritou Airlines, right?". It was in fact, not Ritou Airlines. 

"No!? I literally texted you saying it was Watatsumi? How'd you get Ritou??", Xiao scoffs and hangs up, she sighs and walks to nearby bench.

─── kennywann ───

A familiar car suddenly drives towards the airport, [NAME] widens her eyes and walks quickly towards the car. She knocks on the window before opening the door and letting herself in.

"No hello? Wheres my thanks?", "Thanks? I mean you sort of drove to the wrong airport, started to scold me and on top of that you hung up on me!? But, thanks for the ride."

"Alright, I apologize. How about I take you to get some breakfast, hm?"

Xiao was turning the radio until a certain song started playing.

"Huh, fine, since I'm so kind and benevolent!" she berates to the man with a wide grin, he simply rolls his eyes and glares before smacking her. "Hey! You're driving. Watch the road, not me. Though, I wouldn't mind" .