You mad?😝

Beyoncé's Pov

All of my celebrity friends came out for my best friend's birthday and I was more than happy for her. This was the first time Y/n's been out since the birth of our twins, Remy and Sir. I was happy watching everyone congratulate her and speak of her new profound glow. Somehow finding a way to glow brighter than she was before.

As I was admiring my wife afar at the bar, I wasn't oblivion to the fact that someone else was admiring her too. Megan. Or as everyone else knows her. Thee Stallion. I never will took part to try and introduce myself from the simple fact that I didn't know much about her.

I watched as she look at my wife with flirtatious eyes. Not only did I find it disrespectful that she was eye-fucking my wife, I found it disrespectful she was eye-fucking Beyoncé Giselle Knowles' wife.

I can confidently say that I am the most powerful and famous woman in the world. I can get what I want and get what I want done. Megan can fuck around and get killed. "Y/n looks good, Beyoncé." I turned to see Kelly handing me a glass of red wine.

"She really does. I had to ask her millions of time to come out because of her not being fond of the idea of being away from the kids. Blue being the daddy's girl she is, she helped me convince her mommy to come out and enjoy herself." I smiled at Y/n who blew a kiss my way and continued to talk to Onika, Rihanna's wife.

"Blue is always looking out for her parents, love that little girl. Aye, why is Megan looking at Y/n like she's her prey?" Kelly pointed out the weird look Megan was giving Y/n.

"Trust me I don't know, but I hope she stays her tall ass over there." I drunk some of the wine. Megan soon got up and walked towards my wife and her friends. I stayed behind to see how this would play out.

⋇⋇⋇

Y/n pov

"And I told her 'Robyn give me some dick now or Imma call Safaree, Girl I couldn't walk straight for 5 days!" Onika shared a amusing story between her and my wife's best friend, Robyn. I felt a long nail tap my shoulder, I turned expecting someone I knew, but I was faced with a beautiful chocolate girl.

"Hey, can I help you?" I smiled up at her. She licked her lips which made me raise an eyebrow but I stayed seated, not wanting to wake the beast I call my wife.

"Actually you can, I was wondering if you'd be open to ditching this party and coming to my house?" She showed her snowy white teeth not showing a bit of hesitation.

I stood up and faced her tall frame. "Actually I'm married, with children." I showed my 70 Karat diamond ring that sat confidently on my finger.

"Oh trust I know, but wifey don't gotta know. This can stay between you and I." She took my hand and kissed it.

I heard fast past steps walk towards me and the mystery woman. I wasn't surprised when I saw Beyoncé and Rihanna walking up on me.

"Megan you know what it is. Back up partna'." I knew Rihanna was ready for whateva when her accent flew out. I knew Onika's horny ass was getting soaked by the moment.

"It can be whatever y'all two bitches want it to be." I smacked this tall rhino built bitch on the mouth.

"Don't disrespect my family in here pussy ass bitch." I dug in my fairly large gucci purse and whipped out my caliber.

"Aye baby! What I tell you about whipping yo gun out in public? Put that shit up." Beyoncé took the gun from my hand and stuffed it back in my purse.

I whined but she look at me with daring eyes. "You won't be calling me a pussy ass bitch when I dig them guts out wit a strap." Megan laughed darkly and next thing I knew, all hell broke loose.

Rihanna was holding Megan by her arms as Beyoncé repeatedly punched her with no mercy. I stood there not even gonna do anything because why would I stop my wife for defending me and our name? Right, sounds stupid. Plus, she grown she can take care of herself.

"Oh my god! Someone stop her!" I looked over to see Kelsey shaking in her fucking boots.

"TOUCH MY WIFE AND I'LL SHOOT EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN IS THIS MUTHAFUCKA!" I didn't hesitate to pull out my gun, again. Beyoncé turned and gave me the look. I groaned and put my gun back in the purse.

Security finally came and broke up the fight that wasn't really a fight because Megan was gone by the 3rd punch, but Beyoncé seems to have a temper.

"Ight party's ova take y'all bitches home!" Onika stood on the couch which evidently made her finally look average height. Everyone listened to the queen of the household and took they asses home. Kelsey had to drag a passed out Megan out the house which made me cackle.

I walked up to Beyoncé who was bandaging her wounds on her knuckles with a wide grin on my face.

"Thank you baby for defending me." I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her cheek. She look up at me and lazily smiled.

"Anytime baby. I love you." She pecked my lips softly.

"I love you too."