Chapter 2: A New Face

3rd person POV:

"Alright! Where are we going to find the fabric though?" asks Colored pencils. "Not sure, but another thing," starts Scissors, "we should keep a very low profile, Olly could catch us, and so could the folded solders, we need to get what we need and get out." She states. Colored pencils looks at her, and at the ground. Many thought's go through his head, but none of them would work in this situation. They couldn't ask Olly, as that would bring many suspicions to him. They couldn't leave the castle to buy anything, and even if they could, what money would they use? Then it came to him. "Hey, what about that Olivia girl? Olly's sister? Maybe she has some fabric we could use." He says. The rest of the legion looks at him and smiles. It was a great idea!

"Where is she though? She has to be somewhere in the castle." Says Rubber bands. "We should ask someone, but who?" she starts. The legion all looks at each other, and shrug. "Olly is clearly not an option, as that would totally blow our cover. Maybe a folder soldier?" suggests Tape. "With what reason would we give to them that we have to find Olivia?" says Colored pencils as he crosses his arms and flashes a confused expression "Guys, don't worry, I got a pretty good reason." Smirks Hole puncher. He lifts his foot up to reveal the hole puncher on the bottom of his shoe. "It's as easy as threatening them, then they give us the place and we need to go, get the fabric from Olivia, and leave. Boom!" States Hole puncher.

"Your... Insane!" says Rubber bands. She stands to her feet and walks up to Hole puncher, putting his foot back to the ground. Hole puncher give her a look of disrespect, like if he was almost offended by that. She roles her eyes at him at returns to her spot on the steps. Colored pencils smiles at the scene, it's nice to see his new friends talking and hanging out with each other, even if it's over a very serious matter. Scissors and Tape started discussing other matters, the other's were not sure on what it was but they seemed very deep in conversation.

Tape lit a cigarette and continued his conversation while Scissors smiled and laughed at his joking remarks. "I'm not even sure that those two are even listening to us, they're just talking among themselves." Says Rubber bands. The other two turn their heads and look at Tape and Scissors, just casually talking and laughing. "HEY LOVE BIRDS," yells Rubber bands to the pair. "QUIT FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER AND GET OVER HERE, WE HAVE STUFF TO DO!" They both turned their heads over and had massive amounts of blush, just blankly staring at the others.

"H-HEY, WE'RE NOT LOVE BIRDS, WE JUST MET!" yells Scissors

"H-HEY, WE'RE NOT LOVE BIRDS, WE JUST MET!" yells Scissors. Rubber bands smiles and signals them over to join their conversation. After some discussion, they came to the conclusion that Colored pencils, Hole puncher, and Rubber bands would be searching all the floors to find Olivia, while Scissors and Tape were on look-out. They went with their collective groups, and did their jobs. The trio started their journey by searching the first floor, unfortunately they couldn't find anything. Then they made those way to the second floor, still no sign of Olivia. Up and up lots of flights of stairs, until after what it felt like hours of looking, their search was over.