I'm sorry...

...

Hey guys.

It's been quite a while, hasn't it?

Thank you for making it this far. In this book. In this life. In this world.

You may have wondered 'why hasn't this bitch updated this fucking shit in forevaaaaaaaa?!'

I've had my phone taken away for the past two years. Shit happens.

But. That's not why I'm here, writing this.

I'm sorry to say, but this book is either going to get deleted or it's gonna get rewritten entirely. I admit, some of this shit in this book is fucked up, completely wrong, or just complete cringe. I started writing this when I was just 15 years old, in a horrible state of mind, and in a horrible situation. Writing cringy fanfics and saying the most stupid, out-of-pocket shit was all I could do to suffer through life and try to make myself happy. Thank you to those who didn't judge and thank you to those of you who stuck around this far. To those of you who did judge me, the younger me would just say 'fuck you' and move on. But I'm older now and would like to say ' you right. thank you for calling me out on this embarrassing bullshit lol.'

I'm so sorry.

I'm 18 now and I'll be going off to college in a couple months. It's as much of a surprise to me as it is a surprise to you. I never thought I'd make it this long. But look, I made it out of this battle alive, despite being bruised and scarred (metaphorically), and I know that every one of you can do the same. You all are strong, despite how weak, hopeless, and useless you feel.

So, thank you, thank you, thank you for all your unconditional love and support.

Signing off,

Lil_MelanieM (aka author-chan [lmfao, that's so cringe to write again])