Chapter 8

Madisons POV

Its friday, meaning tonight is when i go on a date with Emmett.

Thank goodness, i told Zoe about it because i am so freaking out.

"Zoe, what happens if he doesn't like what i'm wearing, what if i make a fool of myself, what if he doesn't want me after the date because he has seen how bad i am at dating, what if..." I ramble.

"MADISON, shut up, no more what ifs, who cares, he likes you for you and I bet you he will like what you will be wearing, now hurry up, its four and hes picking you up at five." Zoe tells me.

To begin with, I get a shower and shave everything, then i get out put on my panties and bra. Zoe starts to do my hair, she fishtails it down my right sholder and then orders me to not move, while she does my make up. After awhile, i'm again order into my closet to get out my clothes, which Zoe helped pick out. It consits of black skinney jeans, a greenish tank top with a lighter see through green at the back and my turquoise sandles. I walk over to my jewellery and put on my fossil gold watch and my turquoise braclets. I spray some perfume on me and look into my full length mirror, liking what i see. I'm done.

"Zoe, i'm done, do you want to see." i ask

"Yea, come on out." I walk out and when she looks up, she gasps.

"You look beautiful Maddie, all my hard work paid off." She gloats.

"Thanks, by the way are you staying tonight." I question.

"Yep, i need to hear all the details straight away." She says.

Knock Knock

"Hes here."

"We'll het the door." My brothers and dad shout, running to the door.

"No, let me get it." Zoe shouts. While she is running down stairs.

Unfortunatly, she trips and falls right into Aiden, her mate.

"Are you ok, Zo?" Aiden asks concerned.

"Yea, I'm ok." She then gets up and sees that Jake is about to oen the door," Get do not open that door."

"Can someone open the door because i don't have long to get to where i need to go, for Maddies and I date." A voice says from outside the door.

I walked forward and opened the door myself.

"Hi," I shyly say.

"Hi, Maddie, you look.... beautiful." He looks blown away, "You ready to go."

"Yea, let me get my purse then we can go." I walk to the coat rack and get my handbag. I walk back to Emmett and say bye to my brothers, who give up fighting over the door and went into the living room, and now are playing; Grand Thefy auto on the Xbox.

I close the door behind me and climb into Emmett jeep, through the door that he opened for me, then shut it again.

Once he climbs into the driver side, i start questioning him.

"Where we going"

"A place." His smart reply

"How long will it take to get there"

"I'll tell you how long it took when we get there." Grrrr, hes not telling me.

"Fine, then can we play twenty questions again?" I ask

"Yes, but you are not allowed to ask questions about this date." He says.

(Bold - Maddie, Slanted - Emmett)