Chapter 1

Samantha's pov:

I hear the alarm ringing in my ears,I wake up indolently to the switch off my ringing alarm. It was about 5:30 AM in the morning. I groaned and got up from my bed, and went to the bathroom to go brush. I changed into my gym clothes, plugged in my airpods and picked up my keys and headed for the door. As I was about to close the door, I remembered I had forgotten to take my daily protein shake! I grabbed my shake and headed to my car. It was a sleek black BMW X1. I hopped into the car and drove to the gym.

All the roads were empty. After about 10 minutes, I reached the gym. I quickly got out of my car and went in. I was 5 minutes late! The trainer was already there and was waiting for me. I quickly got my mat out and started my stretches. There were only a few people in the gym. After I did my stretches I started with my workout plan. It was an exhausting 20 minute workout routine of kettlebell swings, rows and push ups.

After the exhausting am rap session, I laid down my yoga mat to stretch. It was about 6:30 AM and this was my time to leave or else I'd end up with a horrible day. I packed my stuff and was heading out the gym when someone I really didn't want to see opened the door. I am screwed.