Part 3: chapter 13

*we all know who this is above. Don't pretend*

This morning was a bit hard to wake up. Sebastian was gone all night after the ministry had to send him somewhere else. I rolled over and looked at the clock.

3 a.m.

Fuck off. I groaned as I sat up. I give up trying to sleep. I got up and put on a simple dress. It was Saturday but I was still staying at the castle. Especially since Sebastian was gone. I roamed the castle for a little bit. Somehow I ended up in the music hallway twice.

After an hour I found myself at the door to the map chamber. The charm I had put up hadn't been tampered with at all so I took it down and walked through slowly getting to the chamber itself. It wasn't until I got to the door that I heard mumbling.

"Andre?" I heard myself ask out loud . I peeled in the room and saw her spinning around confused. "How?"

"The Mirror Of Erised." I said out loud before I could stop myself. She looked over her shoulder as I walked in to the map chamber. She looked me up and down a bit confused. "It shows you what you most desire."

"Aren't you cold in that?" She motioned towards my dress.

I laughed and walked down the steps towards her. "I ..." I remembered what the other me had said but it just occurred to me that I don't ever get cold anymore. I never realized. "I guess I don't really get cold anymore. I just noticed though." I glanced in the mirror. I smiled as I saw Sebastian with the kids.
"You see Andre?" I asked her.

"I... I do." She admitted. "You don't?"

I smiled, "I used to. But now I see Om..." my head started pounding. Why did I almost say Ominis. I see my family. This pain was killing me.

"Are you okay?" She asked, her face full of concern.

"I.. am. I see my family though..." I placed my hand on my head as the head ache and wave of nausea went away slowly.

"You brought me here to show me a mirror that makes me miss my brother?" She asked.

I looked at her confused, "I didn't bring you here.."

"I did." Cerus stepped from around the mirror.

I took Ava's hand and pulled her back behind me. "Cerus?" She asked confused.

"This isn't supposed to happen..." I mumbled to mostly myself.

"But it is happening, Ava. I have you two together." He smiled, "now I can take you both out."

I looked between the other Ava and I. "This isn't your fight yet. You have to be so angry that it'll make you mad. That's how you'll get the magic out of you." I said quickly. "I don't know how. Don't ask me because it makes me head hurt." I opened a door behind her and pushed her in before shutting it.

"Silly Ava, why can't you just let me have my fun." He pulled his wand out and fired at me making me fall back and slide backwards hitting the wall.

"You getting rid of your dark magic is honestly one of the greatest things you ever could have done."  He said with a smile as he strutted up to me and picked me up by my hair. "Such a waist really. A small part of me always wanted it."

"You talk so much." I groaned before stabbing my wand into his leg.

He let out a yell and threw me down. As I fell I pulled my wand back and I rolled on the ground a few times as he squeezed his thigh in pain. "You stupid bitch!" He yelled as I scrambled to get to my feet.

"Stupefy!" I fire at him only for him to block it even in pain.

I start to go for the door only to have Cerus stop me before I get to the door, "Crucio!" He yells asking me fall in the middle of the stairs. As I withered in pain my body slipped back down as the pain overtook me. "What you did..." he stopped and too a breath, "was very un-Hufflepuff."