Family of twelve.

"I NEED TO GO TO SWIM PRACTICE MOMMY." Yells Finn. Stuffing his face with pancakes.

"BUT I NEED TO BE AT WORK BY TEN." Wines Ronny. She is seventeen and works at The local super market. "But of course if you got me a car you wouldn't need to drive me." She says applying lipstick.

"We talked about this, you need to buy your own car." my husband reasons with her, bringing a pile of pancakes to my son Sammy. ,

"MOM CAN YOU PICK UP SOME MORE DIPERS, IM BABYSITTING BABY DENNIS THIS AFTERNOON." Asks Beth she is a thirteen year old child art prodigy. "I ALSO NEED MORE PENCILS."

"ILL PICK UP THE DIPERS BUT THE PENCILS WILL HAVE TO WAIT." She gives a sigh. I flip the last pile of pancakes onto a plate and walk across the tile kitchen floor to the long dinning room table. I sit at one and and Stephan at the other. My children talk amongst each other.

"QUIET!" I scream." Does everyone have their breakfast"they all nod silently. "Great now dig in."

After breakfast my husband and I rush to our cars with our kids trailing behinds. "I'll take Ronny to work, finn to swimming, Athena to the library and pick up some groceries." I say.

"I'll take Sammy to his friends house, louis to saxophone lessons and buy Beth her pencils. " Stephan lists off.

"Let's do this." I fling open the door to the car and my children file in. "Go go go." I slam the door behind them and enter the drivers seat. I turn the key and pound on the gas.

"I call shotgun." Squeaks Finn. He's eight and has sandy blond hair, perked up in the front. He undoes his seat belt and crawls into the passenger seat. I simply let him do it. I don't have the time to slow down.

"First stop the super market." I pull into the store and Ronny jumps out of the van. She is your topical moody teenager. Ronny is seventeen, has long wavy dark brown chestnut hair, and an adiction to punk rock. To be honest she gets her stuborness from me. The door hasnt even shut and I'm on the move. "Athena sweetie, can you shut the door. It flaps in the wind as I drive full throttle.

Athenas hand grips the handle and shuts it. Athena is eleven years old and has an extream love for literature. She reads books that are ment for people twice her age. She just finished Love and War. Athena has short dirty blond hair and is rather small for her age.

I pull the a hault at the two story brick library. "See you in two hours." Athena waves from out side the car.

"To the swimming pool." Finn beams.

"Remember to take off your charm before your get in the pool." I remind him. Finn has a little sailboat Charm that he takes with him everywhere. He wears it on a little necklace. I gave it to him when he was four, because he was born on a beach.

It was a horrific event, Finn came a month before he was predicted and I was at a beach that was an hour away from the nearest hospital. Luckly one of the life guards went to medical school and helped me through it.

He hops out of the car and I zoom away.

I pick up grocericies and later the kids and drive them all home in peace. I am exhausted. "STEPHAN." I call. He walks into the living room.

"Yes dear."

"Your making dinner." I order. He gives a sigh, and starts cutting vegetables. "Your wish is my command Johanna" he groans. I stumble up the stairs and down the hallway to our room. I fall back on my old floral bed sheets, that are stained from years of God knows what. I turn on the radio and listen to the rhythm of music. I forget time and try to relax. I've been working like this for to long. I need some me time, I love my kids but it's to much. I have eight kids. EIGHT KIDS.

I still need to tell my husband Stephan something. I've been holding it in for I wile now but it can't wait any longer. When he comes up to fetch me for supper I'm telling him.

The door creeks open. I sit up. "Hey Joey." Stephan sits down behind me and begins to rub my neck. "How are you holding up."

"I'm fine." I huff. He kisses behind my ear, then plants pecks down my neck. We fall back down on the bed. His hand lifts up the corner of my shirt. That's when I pull away. "My mom is coming to live with us." I blurt out.

"Wha..." He is interrupted by finn.

"MOM, RONNY PUT LOUIS IN THE CUPBOARD AGAIN." He squeals.

"IM COMING." I scream back to him. Nice timing Finn. "We'll talk later." I stand up then race down the stairs, leaving Stephan dumbfounded on the bed.