╰┈➤ 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙨

** AUTHORS NOTE: This episode may contain mentions of bullying, violence, and mental disorders. If you are not comfortable with these topics, please feel free to skip this one. **

Hao woke up as the sun's rays hit his face, and stretched, yawning before he realized he fell asleep next to Y/N. He quickly got up, looking around, but there was no sign of her. He noticed a note on the table, and picked it up to read it.

Hi Hao!

Sorry for leaving so early and on short notice. I didn't want to wake you up, and there were several other reasons too.

Anyway, I need to go and make terms with my past, because it keeps coming back to haunt me. I can't be my fullest self around the people I love if I'm scared and weighed down. This is what I need right now, to finally let go of everything that happened before.

I'll be traveling to the countryside where her prison is for the next few days, so you won't be seeing much of me. Thank you for everything Hao, I really mean it.

Love,

Y/N

He stared at the message, and his eyes drifted to the last part, reading it again.

Love,

Y/N

He felt his face warm up, and Hao tucked the note in his coat pocket before flopping back down on the hospital bed, staring up at the ceiling. "I'll miss you before you come back," he mumbled to himself.

𓆩⟡𓆪

Y/N drove along the countryside, her hair whipping in the wind as she absorbed the scenery. Suddenly, there was a ringing noise indicating someone was calling her, and she picked up the call on the car interface.

"Hmm? What do you want, Yeonjun?"

"You little rascal- how dare you leave without a word?"

Y/N rolled her eyes. "Sorry mom, forgot to tell you."

"It's fine," Yeonjun said laughing.

"HI Y/N!!!" another voice could be heard in the background.

"Haruto-!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Wow, you're happier to talk to him than me?" Yeonjun joked. "Anyway, are you going...?"

"Yeah," she said, sliding on sunglasses to prevent the light from getting into her eyes. "I keep having nightmares, and I dunno... I thought I would finally get closure from this."