Chapter 48: Conclusion

[A Few Days Later]

The young boy suddenly opened his eyes and after waking up. Looking around him, he saw it was a room in Planeptune's tower.

'Eh? What happened?' He thought for a moment before recalling the events that took place in the Graveyard "That's right! The Deity of Sin!"

Alex quickly sat up, but the throbbing pain he felt in his gut stopped him from getting up.

"Ugh! What the…?" He said to himself while looking down at his body.

He was covered from head to toe in bandages.

This odd and meticulous technique was, without a doubt, Compa's handiwork.

Alex placed his hand over the bandages and analyzed his wounds for a moment before remembering what happened.

"Oh, right...I won against her, and then he appeared..."

While he wondered about the cloaked man, the door suddenly opened.

Alex raised his head to look and saw Compa entering the room with a set of new bandages.

"Ah! Al-Al, you're finally awake!" Said Compa with glee after seeing the young boy sitting on the bed.

The young nurse then placed the set of bandages on the bed and left the room to tell the good news to the others.

Without delay, Compa returned with the CPUs and the CPU Candidates accompanying her along with IF and Histoire.

"Good day, Alex. How are you feeling?" Asked Vert with a smile.

"Good I guess..." He answered while scratching the back of his head. "How long was I out for?"

"Five days but the doctors said it'd take weeks for you to wake up." Explained Blanc.

"Why is everyone here?"

"Isn't it obvious? We were waiting for you to wake up." Answered Noire calmly before Alex looked at her. "D-Don't get the wrong idea, though! I also just happened to visit for some business related to Lastation today! It's not like we've been visiting every few days to check on you or anything like that!"

While Lastation's CPU crossed her arms and looked away, Alex and Uni both looked at her and sweat dropped.

"Well, at least there was an effort to be nice." Said the young man before realizing something. "Wait. Where's Neptune?"

"Big Sister? She's right-Eh?" Said Nepgear while turning her head to look at Neptune, but noticed she wasn't in the room with them. "Where's Neptune?"

"I'm not sure. She was with us just a moment ago" Said IF while feeling confused.

"Move it, move it! Protag coming through!"

"Wha-Whoa!?" Said the guild member as she suddenly had to move aside to avoid Neptune, who was running at full speed into the room.

"Hey Ally! How are you feeling?" Asked Planeptune's CPU with a smile.

"Like someone tried to mummify me while I was asleep." Answered the young man bluntly.

"Yeah. That's usual when Compa's doing the patching up."

Despite not looking like it, Alex felt very relieved of seeing Neptune back on her feet and still as perky as always.

"Anyway, I have something special for you." She said while searching through her pockets and then taking something out to hand over to Alex. "Here you go!"

Alex looked at the object In Neptune's hand and his eyes widened.

"A pudding?"

"Yeah! You just beat the big boss in this arc so what better way to celebrate than with some good ol' pudding!? I even brought one for me!" She said while showing him a second one, both of them were chocolate flavored and each with a plastic spoon ready.