I THINK I'M LOSING MY MIND NOW

Y/N's POV:

It has been a year since my boyfriend Robin has been confirmed dead. He was kidnapped by a sick man, people called him 'the grabber'. And I hated him for taking Robin away from me,his friends and his family.

I was trying to get over his death, but I can't..he was so young. The thought of him drives me to tears. I cry for hours every night, while holding on tight to his bandana that he wore.

The worse thing about it is that The grabber didn't only take Robins life..he took 4 others aswell, and he tried to take my best friend Finney's too. I heard that he even killed his own brother.

I stared at a photo frame of me and Robin together. He was happy..I was happy. I felt the tears streaming down my face like a river. I hugged Onto the frame and fell asleep.

———————————————————————————

I woke up to Finney throwing my covers off me, "come on Y/N you can't stay in bed forever." He said.
"Yes I can" I covered my face into my pillows. "No you can't..I know that your upset over Robin, but he would want you to be like this..he would want you to move on and try to be happy" Finn sighed sadly.

I thought about his words "fine" I huffed, Finney helped me out of my bed and I went to my wardrobe, grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to change.

*time skip*

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked, "well Y/N, we are going shopping" Finney replied. I groaned in annoyance, "come on" He grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back" Finn said. I nodded and sat on a bench, I was looking around when suddenly I spotted someone.

It was a boy, It looked like...Robin?, I leaned forward to get a closer look, he had shoulder length hair and a red bandanna on..he was wearing a beige tank top and a pair of Jean shorts since it was summer.

I felt tears In my eyes..it was really him, I couldn't stop staring, I was starting to zone out on him when I was suddenly snapped out of it by Finn, "hey Y/N what's wrong" I looked back at the boy and noticed that he looked absolutely nothing like Robin, he was the only similarity was the bandana.

I got up and walked out of the store with Finn following me, "hey..what happened in there?" He asked, "I can't stand knowing he's not alive Finn!" I spoke with tears running down my face, luckily nobody was in the street, maybe like 1 or 2 people.

"Everywhere I go, I see him..or something that reminds me off him and I can't take it!" I yelled. "It's okay Y/N..it's okay" Finn spoke calmly with a tear coming out of his eye.

I cried into his chest as he put his chin on my forehead "Finn?" I said quietly "Yeah" he whispered softly.  "...I think I'm losing my mind now" I cried causing him to hug me tighter.

A/n: this is a sad one

Stay safe <33