~Off Into A Troublesome Journey~

|~| = thoughts

^ = Navi
——————————————————————-
{Amelia Pov}

While I was helping grandmother Mo'at with herbs. I saw Lo'ak, Kiri, Spider, and Tuk heading somewhere. | What are they up to? Well they ain't leaving me behind!| I quickly followed behind them without them noticing.

They passed the floating vines jumping around, and laughing. I heard Tuk saying "Guys wait up!" with a annoyed voice.

When they all left. I quickly walked by myself, through the vine a bit nervous if I would fall. I kept thinking |Don't be scared Amelia, you could do this!| With my positive mindset I made it through the floating vines.

I ran and hid behind a tree. I saw Tuk playing with a plant that looked fun to play with. Lo'ak said "Tuk! Keep up." "Okay! Okay." Tuk said with a normal tone.

I caught up swiftly without making a sound. Spider started talking on why Lo'ak brought Tuk, but I wondered why they didn't invited the one and only Ami.

I giggled on how Tuk stuck her tongue out. I quickly realized I made a sound and moved.

Kiri noticed the noise and asked "did anyone here that?" Everyone just looked at her dumbfounded. Kiri just responded "Never mind."

I kept watching from a distance seeing Kiri walk away from everyone, while Lo'ak and the others checked out a old aircraft. I thought to myself |Who should Ami choose, why should I even think. Of course Kiri!|

I watched as Kiri played with the lizards and plants. Until she came to a stop falling asleep in the grass, while spirits were floating above her, and the grass moving while she breathed.

|Kiri, is so cool!| in my thoughts. Spider soon came along and woke up Kiri saying "are you okay?" Kiri said "I was doing that thing again. Wasn't I?" She kinda sounded confused or sad in my opinion, but I'm not revealing myself until later.

I followed my siblings and my friend spider. They found something, but I couldn't really see what it was. I knew what was happening when Lo'ak did that weird walk of his. He was tracking!

I saw my brother and spider get near but not to close to the truck with strange avatars. They quickly moved near a hiding spot. Lo'ak used his speaker device calling dad with his nickname T-dog.

I didn't really care about what else they were talking about, I just stared at them. My ears kinda perked up, but they were still down when Lo'ak started calling names.

I soon ran out of my hiding spot as soon as Lo'ak said Tuk. I said my name "And don't forget Ami!" I said excited not knowing they were all shocked to see me here even Mom and Dad.

Kiri started speaking "Amelia, why are you here!" Kiri scared and now extra worried about Ami being here. Jake started speaking through the device "Son, listen to me carefully. Pull back right now. Do not make a sound, and get the hell out of there." Dad said In a worried and scared tone.

We started moving out, I went and held Tuk hand scared on what is happening. Me and Tuk were in front of everyone speed walking and going over stuff in the way.

While I was holding Tuk hand, I didn't hear what she said because I was grabbed from behind and started to scream. Soon, Tuk followed after being held screaming. We were now being held hostage by the enemy.