~Leaving are home~

|~| = thoughts
Bold = Navi
————————————————————————————————————————————————
{Amelia pov}

Papa said I had to ride with him, because of my injuries. I just agreed not wanting to speak back to him so I just sit back and relaxed until we got home.

We all rode to the Hallelujah Mountains we're camp resides in a cave. As soon as we landed mom came straight to me dragging me to Grama.

When she did that she spoke "Oh Ma Ami, I'm so sorry for not being there for you." When mama said that I just faked smile at her with no emotion.

Mama soon left saying she needed to speak with pa. "Why, hello Grama" I said not really bothering to add excitement to my voice. Grama came to me add moss to my wounds to my cuts. And added a type of herb on my black eye to heal.

________________________________________________________________
{Third person pov}

Neytiri and jake were fighting inside of their maruis. They haven't realized but they're children were outside hearing everything. A few ometakyins themselves were wandering around hearing the argument passing by, but ignored it since it was none of there business..

While somewhere in Mo'at tent Amelia heard from her Grama marui to her parents. Her having good hearing. She immediately covered her ears from the shouting.

She immediately thought when they were in the forest the gun shots made her ears bleed. Blood was dripping from her ears to her back. The rain cleared it up though.

Mo'at noticed this and checked the girl ears. She was just shocked her granddaughter could've become deaf if it weren't for her escaping on time. She soon put moss in Ami ears and a type of herb to heal her granddaughter ears a bit.

Amelia, was all patched up now and she could head to her parents now. Amelia, walked backed home not caring for the people who stared straight at her scars and right eye. Amelia, didn't mind and just ignored it and kept walking seeing her siblings listening to something.

Amelia, soon crouched while walking towards them like a monkey would do. She just sat there there really ignoring the conversation since she really couldn't hear with the moss inside of her ears.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————
{Amelia pov}

I really wasn't really paying attention to the conversation of my parents. Until my ears perked up from the line wherever we go, this family is are fortress family. I immediately got up coming from the entrance of marui, I hissed at my parents thrashing my tail around.

"No! I deny this, we will not just leave are people just because you say so" I said with anger while snarling at my parents, mostly to my father. They both saw this and had their ears back hearing their youngest talk to them like that.

Mama hissed back at me trying to make me submit. "Ami, you do not speak like that to your father!!" I just looked at her anger boiling inside

"You do not own me just because I am a child, I can learn my own and train by myself!" I said not accepting this at all. "What I need is are home, the place I grew up in and you just want me to leave it behind! You and dad are goddam crazy!" I said thrashing my hands around bearing my teeth until dad came up.