~New territory~

|~| = thoughts
Bold+Side = Na'vi
___________________________________________________

{Previously}
The sully family
Had made it to the Metkayina village.
While they made it to the village
Amelia was feeling quite bothered,
With the sea and the fish people.
She even snapped at the Olo'eyktan son and his friend,
For harassing her brothers for their differences.
Now, let's see if they stay or not.
_______________________________________________
{Amelia pov}

It was the fact Lo'ak just said hey to his little crush. I just stared at the interaction trying to see if she was a good match for Lo'ak.

I was still close to Kiri, holding her hand. I saw strange sharp teeth water creatures coming at us. They soon flew over us, making me and family duck a bit.

I knew who he was, Olo'eyktan Tonowari. I only remembered important people or things. So I just stayed quiet and watched his every move.

The way he just got off the creature and started walking to us, made me feel mesmerized about him. "I see you, Tonowari" dad said respectfully to him. After dad did it, it meant we had to do as well.

I greeted him with the gesture saying I see you. Soon a pregnant woman came, I also knew who she was. Ronal, Tsahik of the fish people.

Tonowari soon asked dad "Why do you come to us Jake sully?" "We seek uturu" dad said. "Uturu?" Ronal said in disbelief.

"Yes, sanctuary for my family" dad's said desperately. I saw the Tsahik coming to us, she touched moms tail. Kiri and me backed away not wanting to be touched. Tuk got away from Ronal grabbing her arms.

"Their arms are thin." She said checking us out more. Kiri saw her coming towards her, and I gently squeezed her hand to comfort her. Ronal came to grab me and Kiri tail. "-Ow." Kiri said a little sting in her tail. It hurt a bit on how she grabbed my tail with more force.

"Their tails... are weak. You will be slow in the water." She said directly to mom and dad. She grabbed Both of Kiri hand showing them to everyone. This action made me loose grip from Kiri hand. "These children- are not even true Na'vi." "Yes, we are!" Kiri said defending herself.

Me on the other hand tried to get away because I knew I was going to be called demon blood. But, she still caught me and dragged me towards Lo'ak raising are hands high. "They have demon blood!" She said.

I scoffed and snarled at her, snatching my hand away. I went back to Kiri before Ronal could hiss back. Dad saw this and immediately spoke to defend his kids

"look. Look. Look, I was of the Sky People. And now I am Na'vi. All alright? We can adapt. We will adapt." He said louder making sure everyone heard. I just tch knowing I won't adapt well.

Mom just spoke prideful "My husband, was Toruk Makto. He led the clans to victory against the sky people." Mom looked at Tonowari as he nodded his head with agreement. Ronal spoke "This you call victory? Hiding among strangers?" She said in a scared type of tone seeming that she wanted to protect her village and not let demons in , who would cause danger to her people.

Ronal pissed me off saying "it seems Eywa has turned her back on you, Chosen one." She looked at me knowing I had a bit of connection with eywa because of my hair color.