Sweet Nothings

A/N: I did not edit this, wrote this in my notes app while doing things around the house, stopped for like an hour, and then came back to it and had multiple new ideas pop into my head that I'll write here sometime. Anyways, this is short and crappy but it melted my heart in my mind. Cyall laterz

_____________

Dabi stroked Hawks hair, keeping his gaze fixed on his phone as he sat in his bed, back against the wall and an emotionally recked Hawks in between his legs, clinging onto his waist and forehead touching Dabi's stomach.

"One day your going to explain what all this shits about." Dabi hummed, blank expression still painted on his face.

Hawks squeezed Dabi harder. "One day."

This was just another one of those days where Hawks barged into Dabi's room wordlessly, only to demand some form of touch or affection. It happened more often recently, sometimes Hawks would be crying now, which worried Dabi secretly.

Today Hawks came in crying. It was like a downpour of salty water, and it being late at night wasn't nearly as helpful as it could have been when the place was bustling with chatter outside of the walls and the number two hero wasn't going to be seen as suspicious or get attention from the liberation obsessed people.

Dabi found himself getting annoyed. He turned off his phone, setting it down beside him to direct his attention to Hawks. "I'm asking for an explanation, preferably now." Dabi demanded, cupping Hawks' face in his hands to point his eyes up to Dabi's.

Hawks whimpered and tried to look away, before Dabi grabbed Hawks from under the armpits to hoist him up onto his lap. "C'mon, I won't hurtcha. Just give me a summary bird boy." Dabi narrowed his eyes, still cradling Hawks in his arms.

Hawks went back to attaching himself to Dabi, arms wrapped around Dabi's neck and still looking down and away from Dabi. "Mmh. Hero shit." He whispered and rested his head between his own arm and Dabi's neck.

Dabi muttered back, "You should quit and run off with us." Hawks stayed quiet.

Hawks didn't want to say he was actually going to be fine and had started getting more emotional as he'd been granted access to Dabi time as it escalated. He'd been dealing with the same problems since he was a kid, a small portion of it shouldn't have such a big impact on how he was acting.

Oh, but it felt so good to be able to run into Dabi's arms and be sent into a warm blissful feeling. It was like he'd actually had a normal relationship that Hawks hadn't staged so that he could wiggle his way into the League of Villains.

He still felt guilty about that. He'd seduced Dabi and pushed him into a relationship he likely wouldn't feel trusted nor comforted in, and now had to deal with Hawks relentless emotional pile up soon after.

Dabi pushed him out of his tear dump with an alarming kiss to the neck, then coating Hawks neck in light nips and whispering sweet nothings into his ear, causing Hawks to squirm in his place on Dabi's lap in surprise. Dabi moved his hands onto Hawks' hips, holding him still as he continued to claim spots on his neck with his lips. "Your eyes hurt now, don't they?" Dabi mumbled. "You can sleep in here tonight. Seems like a lot's happening for you."

Hawks felt himself being turned over onto his side layed down on Dabi's bed. Dabi had him wrapped in his arms, ensuring he was comfortable by asking small questions and repositioning him here and there, before rested his chin on the top of Hawks' head, kissing his forehead first and then resuming his soft and raspy reassurings.