Just a Little Tired

A/N: Oh WOW this is so much longer than I thought it'd be- just past the 2050 words mark. Anyways, this is unedited and there will be suggestive talk(not flirty tho) and it isn't edited. Tbh honest it was just an idea I had in the car while I was half asleep omw to an amusement park one state over.

Hawks groaned and stuffed his face closer into Dabi's black and tattered jacket, world blurring around him. The past few hours had been a blur, and he had no clue whos blocky van he was in, or who was driving it, and the cheery girly voice from behindwas drawing up a blank. Dabi was apparent though. His sent, his voice, the clothes... It was all intoxicating.

"Hey now bird boy, you can't fall asleep yet." Dabi whispered, arm around Hawks' neck.

Hawks eyes snapped back open, mumbling, "Sorry.."

Dabi tapped Hawks' shoulder gently. "How long've you been awake for?" He asked quietly, dragging his hands down the the feathers at the base of Hawks' wings. Hawks wriggled at the warm touch, deciding to lay down on Dabi's lap after unclicking the seat belt for more mobility. "60... 63- maybe- I dunno..." Hawks responded into Dabi's ragged black pants.

"Riding a little dangerous there, number two. Spinner's driving." Dabi untangled the crimson feathers carefully.

Hawks shrugged, too tired to try and speak. Dabi trailed his finger along the center of a large feather, making Hawks shiver and lighting up his face, shocking some of the sleep out of him. "Wi-HINGS!" Hawks reminded, small flaps escaping after Dabi had put his face into them.

A high pitched girly voice chimed in, seeing the opportunity, "So you're Hawks! I've heard about you! Do you know Izuku- maybe Ochaco?!" She investigated, suddenly popping her top half over the edge of the seat, wide smile on her face.

"Mmn... Somethin'. Ask me after I get sleep..." Hawks muffled, sleep calling for him. Dabi flipped off Toga, a signal for her to get away. She slid back, bouncing in her seat still, her phone glowing brightly and reflecting off her skin, showing the crazed vampire smile. Dabi began sliding his hands around Hawks body, feeling for any sources of pain that Hawks wouldn't have noticed. From what he'd gotten from Hawks, it had been quite the few days.

63 hours... That's a little over a day.

Backtrack to how Hawks ended up in the League of Villains personal car speeding down the highway and trying to ensure that the new comer wouldn't end up as a blood stain on the roof of the car.

Hawks had shot Dabi a text asking to meet up in some dingy alleyway filled with dust and grime. In reality, Hawks didn't text for an info dump, but he'd had stuff ready if need be. Dabi showed up and had immediatly shoved Hawks out of his half asleep delirium of being out of it in a sketchy area of the city.

Dabi poked Hawks' wing. Hawks bolted up, eyes wide and alert. "Sunshine, it's not even midnight yet. Not gettin' enough beauty sleep in that nest of yours?" Dabi grunted, leaving his body's support to his back against the wall next to Hawks.

"Uhh... A villain.. Took a while. Just a little tired, tha's all." Hawks rubbed his foggy eyes. Dabi searched Hawks' body for any sign of a battle other than with the lords of sleep.

Dabi nudged the blonde again. "Awake. Eyes on me nuggets." He hummed.

Hawks groaned and let his eyes meet Dabi's. Dabi quickly kissed his forehead and scooped Hawks up bridal style without warning, startling Hawks and ruffling his feathers protectively. "Your lucky I'm doing this. Stay awake a little longer and then I'll let your eyes stop lookin' like mine." Dabi sighed and scrunched up his face as he glared at Hawks', masking his affection. Not that Hawks would care, or even remember. In his eyes everything was a quick blur that he needed to dive into a black hole to escape.