I am not that king

Kalone, now a five-year-old boy, is attending school with his best friend Nick. Despite being a regular boy, Kalone is tired of the stares and whispers that follow him wherever he goes. Some people believe that he is the prophesied king, but Kalone finds the idea to be ridiculous. He doesn't believe in such madness and wishes to be treated like any other child.

Kalone's oldest brother,  Equinnis-El, doesn't get along with him. Equines-el  has had enough of this white hair little entitled freak that has the king wrapped around his little  finger.  Equinn thinks that Kalone is a mischievous brat and doesn't take him seriously. However, kalone does everything in his power to prove to every one he was a normal kid despite all the trouble that follows him around.

Kalone and his best friend Nick are swimming in the at the lake. Prince Kalone is only five years old, but he is incredibly intelligent for his age.

Suddenly, a Serpent being swims up to them.

Serpent- (Excitedly)  Hey there, little ones! Do you want to see the biggest playground in the galaxy?

 Kalone- (Suspiciously)What do you mean? Where is this playground? ( Nick catlike eye's peeking from behind Kalone.

SERPENT-(Smiling) It's not far from here. Just follow me, and I'll show you.

 KALONE-(Shaking his head) No, thank you. I think we'll stay here.

The SERPENT persists, but Prince Kalone remains firm in his decision. He grabs Nick, and they start to swim away.

SERPENT- (Calling after them) You're making a big mistake, little prince. You don't know what you're missing!

 Kalone and Nick swim away from the SERPENT, and soon they are back on the shore of the lake.

PRINCE KALONE:(Breathlessly) That was close. I don't trust that guy.

NICK:(Nodding in agreement) Me neither. Let's go back to the palace.

 KALONE:(Smiling) Good idea. Maybe we can work on our spaceship project.

They start to walk back to the palace, chatting excitedly about their project.

Soon Kalone and Nick are in the palace courtyard, working on their school spaceship project. They have all sorts of tools and gadgets spread out on a table, and they are both completely engrossed in their work following the bot instructions.

Suddenly, Kalone looks up and sees the SERPENT from earlier standing at the edge of the courtyard.

 KALONE- (Angrily) What are you doing here? We told you we didn't want to go with you! ( Kalone staring at the guards)

SERPENT-(Calmly)They can't see me, I understand you don't want to go, little prince. But I just wanted to offer you something. (He holds out a small device, which emits a bright light.) This device will allow you to travel through space faster than any ship you could build. With this, you could explore the galaxy and see things that no one else has ever seen.

Both princes look at each other, tempted by the prospect of such an adventure.

 KALONE- (Skeptically) What's the catch? Why are you giving this to us?

SERPENT-(Smiling)No catch, little prince. I just want to help you. Think of it as a gift.

 Kalone and Nick consider the offer for a moment, but then Nick shakes his head.

NICK-(Firmly) No, thank you. We don't need your help. We can build our own ship and explore the galaxy on our own.

The SERPENT nods, understanding.(Respectfully) I see. Well, if you change your mind, you know where to find me.