when killing gets a little to spicy

"Sidney Sidney Sidney"  Billy smirked while waving a knife in her face

"You too are fucking crazy" She snaps, almost like she's about to bite Billy's face off. No more than a second passes and Stu's there, leaning against Billy's back grasping hungrily at his hips. "We prefer the term psychotic" He lets out a hyena laugh, staring straight into Sidney's eyes, making sure to not break eye contact first. "You'll never get away with this" she cries. Billy smiles and pushes the knife into Sidney's throat, not hard enough to break the skin. Suddenly he feels something rub up on him.

"Stu," he says, still staring right at Sidney. "mm yea?" his forehead's on Billy's shoulder trying to make it not seem so obvious. "Not here." He says, straight-faced still pressing the knife up against Sidney's throat. "Oh cmon mann, all this killing shit makes me horny." he groans out "especially watching you threaten her like this" He lifts his head up and bites down on billys neck "mmsuperhot" he mumbled, now sucking and biting on the nape of his neck. Billy cocks an eyebrow and a slight smirk shows up on his face. "get the gun stu" 

Stu looks up, "the gun?" 

"just do as I say, be a good boy" Billy for a quick second grinds back onto Stu's crotch. Stu smiles and goes to the counter and gets it. "Your gonna die anyways" Billy grins "Try and run and ill shoot you in the leg then gut you while you're still alive" 

Sidney gulped, her mind running with thoughts of what was going to happen

Billy closes and then locks the door so the room is a little harder to escape from, he then walks over to Stu and grabs the gun, and points it at Sidney, while Stu grabs at his ass and sucks at his neck. All while Billy was staring at Sidney. "Bend over baby" Stu groans, Billy abides and leans on the counter, gun still facing Sidney. Stu unbuckles Billy's pants and pulls them and his underwear down, He starts giving little kisses to Billy's ass and on his upper thigh. "Fuck stu, do I really have to be the only pantsless one here" He yapped. "You agreed to it when you decided to let me fuck you" Stu yapped back. He pulled a small bottle of lube out of his pocket and coated his fingers. "You ready?" 

Billy just nods, eyes not coming off Sidney who looked surprised. Stu slides a finger into the shorter man, "fuck" Billy gulps. He slowly pushes the finger in and out, then adds another and starts curling them to try and graze the spot that always makes Billy go mad.  "Fuck just fucking fuck me already you stupid fuck" Billy's back arches and his grip on the gun tightens. "Jesus bil, so many fucks" Stu unzips his fly and gets himself ready. "Fuckkk I wish you could suck me off right now" He bends down, chest on Billy, pushing himself into Billy's hole. "SHIT STU" he moans out and drops the gun on the table, to which Stu immediately picks it up and points it at the wide-eyed Sidney. "almost got away there didn't you sid" He stared, making a steady pace in the moaning mess of billy. "How does it feel to watch your boyfriend get fucked?" he laughs manically. Billy's face down on the counter, hands gripping the sides. "Stu, fuck, fuck me faster please" Billy's voice heightens.  "Your so tight baby" Stu groans, slapping Billy on the ass hard enough to leave a red mark

Stu grabs hold of Billy's neck with his free hand and pulls him up to face Sidney. Billy gasps feeling too vulnerable, but all he could do with Stu pounding him was sit there and take it. "Like the view Sidney?" Stu looks up at her "Well I know you do, this is your boyfriend after all" His hand was gripping billys waist so tight he was sure there was going to be a bruise tomorrow, his pace picking up. "stu stu, I'm close" Moans Billy, Stu's hand moves up towards billys mouth and starts pounding him upwards, making sure to hit his prostate every time. "MMMMMHMMHMM" Billy screams through the hand on his mouth. "So fucking loud, I bet he was never this loud with you Sid" Stu goes back to marking up Billy's neck. "MMMMmm"   The whimper that comes out of Billy's mouth lets Stu know that he finished. and the fact that his legs are shaking under him, looking like he's about to fall over any minute. Stu grabs Billy's waist and puts him back on the table, he starts to chase his own orgasm now, ready to cum in a whimpering, overstimulated Billy.

"Stu, stu, slow" He managed to get out between breaths. "Fuck no baby, I'm almost there" With a couple more thrusts Stu finished too, and rode it out inside Billy. All this and the gun was still pointed at Sidney. Now all that could be heard were the heavy breaths of Stu and Billy.

The taller one pulls out and his load comes out with it, trickling down billys inner thighs. "That was so hot" Stu smirked, leaving a trail of kisses on Billy's lower back. "Your too big for your own good" Billy heaved, which made Stu giggle.

"So how was the show Sid" Stu turns to look at Sidney. 

but oh

where'd she go

"fuck"