Chapter 4

"You know, girls are going attack you now that u kissed me" Colson says as we leave the classroom and head to lunch. "I will take them out" I say as we make are way down the hallway. "I'll get lunch, you get seats?" Colson asks as we enter the lunch room. I agree and we spilt, I head over to an empty table and sit down. "what up via?" Rook says as he sits across from me. "Hey rook, how u at lunch?" I ask questionably. "Oh, they have me doing stuff cause im new here and they let me come to lunch cause this is the one you and Colson have" Rook says as Colson sits down next to me. "Bro, Via kissed me in Todd's earlier" Colson says leaning in to tell Rook. "Damn, you aint even going give me one?" Rook asks looking at me. "First off, I kissed him cause he asked if me and you made out, and second i aint kissing anyone anymore. Boys are disgusting" I say as I open my dr. pepper. "Wow thanks" Col says looking defeated. "Grow up" Rook says as he starts eating his food. We finish lunch, say bye to Rook and head to our acting class. "Please tell me we dont have to do anything today" Colson says begging our teacher, Mrs. Leianna. "Colson your just in luck, we're watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory today" Mrs. Leianna says as she sets up the movie. "Greatest day of my life" Colson says as he bring his backpack over and lays it on the ground next to Via desk. He lays down with his head on his backpack. "Enjoy" Mrs. Leianna says as she turns off the lights and heads back to her desk. "Come here" Colson whispers as the movie starts. You stand up from your desk and lay down next to Colson. "If I fall asleep, just wake me up when class ends" You whisper in Colsons ear. He nods and you lay on his chest. Before the intro even ends you already fall asleep. "God, your perfect" Colson whispers as soon as he notices your asleep. He places his hand on your body as he watches the movie.

"Via, the movie is over wake up" Colson says as he starts shaking you. You wake up and look at Colson. "Bro I didn't even make it past the intro" You say as you stand up and grab your bag. Colson stands up and picks up his bag off the ground. The bell rings and you and Colson make your way towards Spanish. "Hola!" Mr. Matthew says as you and Colson walk in. "Hola, cómo estás? Colson says as he sits down at his desk. You sit down next to him and start scrolling on your phone. "bien, y tú?" Mr. Matthew says answering Colson's question. "Bien, Gracias" Colson answers as everyone walks into class. "Mr. Matthew, Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask as I stand up. "Yep, thats fine" Mr.Matthew answers as he takes attendance. You head out of the classroom and wait for Colson to come out. You guys know If one person leaves the other has to follow, and y'all have done it since Freshman year.