The Innocence

Everybody knew the Silk Cradle was full of the wisest followers of the old Faith. Mostly because those who lived there were blessed by Shamura, the Goddess of Wisdom, and War. Shamura was always the smartest, most lively of the four Bishops. When they... Were injured, they lost that brightness. That look that showed how vast their knowledge was. Alongside their injury, they had done a lobotomy a few years before, and corrupted any healing they had done. Now they had become a womanizer, finding their way to slither into women's pants, take advantage of their followers. But, wisdom was it's price. They were wise, and sneaky.

The Silk Cradle was full of wise, and perverted followers.

As Y/n made her way through crowds and piles of spiders, they found their way in the dark, poorly lit temple. Inside, the goddess was nestled in a tight web-like hammock, seeming to be asleep.

"...Great Shamura, are you awake..?" She spoke softly, keeping her volume at a comfortable tone for the damaged spider.
"Just resting my eyes, Y/n- oh, thank the heavens you showed up, I'd like to have a word with you-" they blabbered, sitting up.

"I've got some visions, some prophecies, y'know how the ones above are, they fill my brains with words like soup, until they're spilling out of me, don't you? No, no you don't, see I've got-"
She placed a paw on one of their shaking hands.
"Don't confuse yourself, graciousness. " The spiders eye twitched. Didn't seem to like that.

"My mind is in shambles, Y/n. The only thing keeping me from poking out the rest of my hippocampus is my siblings, and the blessed memories of them." They spoke slowly, softly now. They looked at her with a grimace.

"Yes, I understand that, Shamura, I just-"
"One of those memories is of their innocence. Their purity. I am about to set a hard. Rule. You and Kallamars relationship is to stay professional. If, somehow, someway, it is beyond professional, or platonic, I will kill you. Do you understand, Y/n. Kill you. Dead. No second chances. Got it?" Their breath smelled of alcohol when they leaned closer to you, and the soft blue to their eyes was a red, now. A look of dominance, and coldness. Like they would be stuck on this. No changing their mind.

Y/n thought to herself, why would Kallamar and I's relationship be anything more than platonic? Right then, she had no idea. She simply nodded, holding her hands up. She backed away, anxiously smiling at them.
"I respect your wishes, and I-"
"If I find out your genitals were so much as visible at the same time I'll rip your womb out and feed it to PIRAHNAS."
"Yep yep sorry won't do that bye have a nice day-!"

Y/n ran off, utterly embarrassed. What made Shamura think of such a thing?