ruby

She gets home and walks in your room seeing you look like this

She was surprised when she saw you like this that she gasped. you turned and looked at her. She started backing away in fear thinking that you were something else. You walked over to her and tried telling her that it's you. "If you really are raiden then tell me something that he would know. You tell her that when she was new to school and a bully was hitting on her that you came in and pushed him away and said that you would keep her safe. Hearing this ruby realized that it really was you she was surprised. You reverted back to your human form and told her everything. About how you were part demon and when you were about to say something she saw you hesitate and tear up. Seeing this ruby got closer to you and nuzzled into the crook of your neck. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to", she said kissing your neck. You told her that it's fine and you told her that you killed your half brother. You explained how he took your axe the hell breaker and stabbed you in the chest with it unlocking your berserker devil trigger and when you took out the oblivion and stabbed him in the chest and took the hell breaker and slammed it into his head. Seeing how this affected you she took you to the bed and started a makeout session with you to take your mind off this. When you two finished she got you up and took you to her mother's house for dinner. When her mother ai met you for the first time she was glad that her daughter found a guy that could protect her. But when her brother aqua met you he tried starting a fight with you. Ruby saw this and told him to back off but he didn't listen and punched you in the face. Your reaction to this was looking in his eyes and going into the berserker devil trigger and grabbed him by the collar and threw him to the wall. Ruby walked over to you when you left the devil trigger and gave you a French kiss. She took you to her house when you finished dinner and had you spend the night with her. She pulled you into the shower and had you wash her body and hair. When she was done, you both laid together in her bed and slept through the night spooning her realizing that you found the correct partner.