𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖

IM BACK! AND THANK YOU FOR 3K READS 💕🥳😭

Your POV

You woke up and began doing your usual morning routine. Just as you were brushing your teeth you got a message from Austin on your phone.

__________________________________________
Austin
Hey, I think I caught something.
Would u mind filling in for me today and do Freddy's maintenance?

You
Yeah sure I don't mind.
U need me to stop at ur place for anything ??

Austin
Only if u want to, ur choice 🫣

You
Kk lol
Read
____________________________________________

You smiled as you sent the last text, finishing your hair for work.

After walking downstairs, you made yourself a quick breakfast, leaving before your father even thought about waking up.

You did your normal drive to the Pizza Plex, some light traffic along the way but nothing really major. After a few minutes of driving you arrived at your workplace. You parked your car in the reserved parking space for staff before turning on your Fazwatch.

You sent a quick message in your car, briefly telling everyone in the staff group chat that Austin was sick and you'd be covering for him.

You collected your things while exiting your car, locking it shortly afterward.

You walked toward the building and entered through the side 'STAFF' door today instead of the normal entrance doors, since you arrived earlier the building hadn't been 'opened' yet.

The building lingered with the smell of pizza and fresh cleaning products, probably from the cleaning bots. You walked down to Rockstar Row, planning on checking Freddy first since he'd probably be easier. You arrived and gently knocked on his door.

It opened fairly quickly, much to your surprise. The tall bear greeted you with a warm smile, his blue eyes holding a kind regard as he looked at you. "Hello Ms. Y/n! You must be filling in for Austin today, is that correct?" He asked, his eyebrows subtly raising as he spoke.

"Yes! Is that alright with you?" You replied, Freddy's inviting aura making you smile with him subconsciously.

"I am more than happy! Come in please." He answered while waving his hand towards him, politely ushering you in.

You follow him into the room, watching Freddy take a seat on the couch for you. He opened his chest plate and you quickly got to work.

"How's Monty?" Freddy asked casually while you searched his wires for anything out of the ordinary.

"Grumpy almost all the time but somewhat manageable." You answer, taking out a wrench and tightening some loose bolts. "I see. He's always been that way. He's been more...aggressive...since..." He spoke softly, trailing off.

You look up his wires, curiosity being evident in your eyes. "Since what?" You ask, seeing Freddy's expression become more and more troubled.

"Well...we used to have another band member, a previous bass player before Monty." Freddy explained. "Then, the management decided to have another bass guitarist, Monty. He and Monty got along great...Until one day they both went golfing and only Monty came back." Freddy said, his ears dropping a little.