1.section

In the words of the author: Detective Daniel takes a 2015 model silver Fiat Egea to return home after a busy day. Before going home, he stops by a florist shop. He buys a bouquet of red roses, which is Laure's favorite flower. Almost half an hour later, they were sitting in the center of New York, near the (Empire State Building) building (West 32th street). When he arrived in front of the house, the fact that the garden gate was open made him a little suspicious. As soon as she walked in, Laurene called 6 or 7 times, and with the silence that filled the house, Laurene knew something was up. His wife, who had been waiting for him every day whenever he came, was gone this time. The table wasn't ready. He ran and searched all the rooms. Bathroom, living room, TV room, kitchen. He looked everywhere except one place, the bedroom. He ran to the room with fast steps. When he came to the front of the bedroom, he paused because the door was covered with blood. For a moment, his whole life was destroyed. That's it. He thought about so many things, he went through so many scenarios that he didn't dare to open the door. Thinking about them could drive him crazy at any moment, but he had to get these thoughts out of his head and go inside. Taking a deep breath, he slowly pulled the door handle down and saw that scene. The woman he loved since the age of 16, the last person in his life who could care for him, was lying on the floor in blood. His fingers were cut off, his chest was split open. He couldn't stand it anymore and lost the feeling of his knees. and suddenly he found himself on the ground. He clutched the flowers in his hand tightly. He didn't want to let go of them. He should have given them to his wife, who was the only valuable person in his life, not to the ground, but he couldn't. All of a sudden he lost himself and passed out.