What am i...

Finally! I know I got my phone back and my health problems have been getting better I have a feeling you guys will like This chapter please like it. And leave some Comments share the book and enjoy! *Note needs some editing *

"Thank you for Having me and congratulations" i shake Daves and Julies hand "oh sweetheart" they say and pull me into a group hug and I feel stiff and I try to breath do. not. cry. I say to my self and I fake a smile. I then feel arms snake behind me and I shiver a bit at the Sparks. Immediately knew it was Xavier. I turn around getting out of his grips and see he had a smile I blush and bit nodding my head saying good bye and head into my car.

(Xavier's POV)

This whole time I feel an ache for her. to protect her love her I needed her... she just doesn't know she will never understand. my inner person was telling me something... I wanted to know what it was i craved to know. I got inside quickly and grabbed a black hood I went out the door and ran in the side walk. I keep thinking how much lex has changed she died her hair a fiery red, if she felt comfy with it i was fine but there something going on something she's not telling me... as I jog I reach the end of the road I hear a scream.... My eyes shot open more it's like an animal ripped through me my vision went red. it was a girl being pinned in her car someone trying to rape her. it was almost like I had this amazing speed I grabbed his shirt throwing him backwards a good distance from the parking lot. That was new, he groans as I look down to see the... "Lexi" my eyes widen. her eyes flash in fear as her shirt was ripped exposing her bra and pants that were trying to be unbuttoned. my anger fueled and boiled. "stay in the car" I say as I turn around in a quick lighting speed grabbing the asshole by the neck pinning him up Against a tree. a low growl escapes from my chest as I hold him up Choking him. " you ashole" I growl with a power behind it the
Guy shakes terrified but mutters "alpha" as I punch his face knocking him out. alpha what the fuck is an alpha. I feel extremely hot and just heavy as I drop him to the ground. i grab him throwing him older my sholders he felt like he was nothing. as I walk over to Lexi "do you have any duck tape in Your glove department?" She doesn't hesitate and hand me the duck tape as I tie him up leaving him on the ground. i then. Take Lexi up and hug her holding her tight for the first time she doesn't push me back she holds on me shaking a bit I shiver a bit from the shocks but inhale her beautiful scent. "he won't hurt you I won't let it happen" i low rumble escapes from me.

(Lexi)
He saved me... as I hold on him the Sparks grew more but I didn't care now it made me calm down. "thank you" I mumble as tears threaten to come down. "why were you her in this parking lot lexi" I then lie immediately "I was sleeping in the car my dad has a girlfriend over so I don't want to be there I don't really like her." I can sense he half bought it but never asked anything afterwards. except "your coming home with me." i didn't hesitate his voice was dominate as he healed me possessively. I then look in the woods over his shoulder s bit and I see a pair. Of blue eyes watching us mostly me looking into my eyes. I then ignore them.

but incase I say "can we leave now"
"Of corse lets stop and drop this guy at the police station and leave a note of his crimes" he says it came out with a bit of power behind it. something's different about Xavier...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sweat heart are you alright!" Julie frantically rushes over to me and hugs me. but I hear another rumble from Xavier was he jealous then his mom stoped hugging me and looking at Xavier a bit wide eyed "Lexi I have a masters guest room already set up for you just head up there. And I'll give you a pair of Xavier's clothes you may shower there's already the things you need in the bathroom in the room" I blushed a bit I could have used my own but I nodded and went up the stairs. I look at my self in the mirror as I closed the door my scares were showing through my now ripped shirt hair a mess i sighed and started the shower and washed myself. I kept thinking of how strong Xavier became I've never seen him that way before. my thoughts drift back and forth as I fished showering, I take a fluffy white towel and rap my body in it I was scared to look at my body I hade a slim built figure but overall it was now damaged with scars of the accident but mostly my father.. As I come out of the bathroom and head out i jump a bit startedled "oh sorry my dear I didn't mean to fright you I came to give you some clothes"
(Xavier mom:Julie)
I came back with some of Xavier's clothes. as Lexi walks out Closing the bathroom door I see the scars on her back. what happened to this child when her mom died. her father franks never kept in touched when he needed to or Dave would have his head. she then sees me and jumps a bit "oh sorry my dear I didn't mean to fright you I came to give you some clothes" i place the clothes next to her on the bed "thank you" she says softly " Alexandra" I say calmly as she looks into my eyes a bit nervous "why do you have those scars" her eyes flashed a bit of fear in them I could tell she was terrified I noticed i go up holding her sholder she flinched a bit I am now worried for this child "I know i'm not your mom Lexi I can never be like her.." I trail off with Sadness in my eyes a bit. " but if you let me. if you decide to let me in I would never replace her.. but I wouldn't even mind being like a mom to you" out eyes prickled a bit with some tears this girl has a story behind those scars but I am not going to make her tell me until she's ready "thank you Julie" she croaks a bit holding her towel giving me a light hug "okay baby girl i'm going to let you change and get some rest now" I say hugging her back as I leave the room. now time to get dave and talk to and Xavier I walk knocking on Xavier door as he answers i look at my sons eyes "we need to talk after she leaves" his eyes widen a bit "your not introuble me and Dave have something to tell you that you don't know.." i tail off he nods and I leave heading into my room with my husband as I cruel up next to him as I feel the Sparks consume us "love you" I say softly as he holds me tight lets off a low suductive growl "my daughter or son is going to be her soon and I can't wait" he kiss my stomach and I laugh as we close our eyes and fall asleep.
(Lexi)
I'm in Xavier's black shorts and darks green T-shirt as i look outside the balcony at the stars my eyes then wonder in the woods again. and I see the pair of blue glowing eyes again. my eyes widen a bit scared as I notice purple ones now but then I hear a Howel. and noise in the bushes I run inside locking the door closing the currtens. This could be nothing . as I lay in bed pulling up the covers letting my dreams consume me..

"Mom!" I yell. i then look down at myself, i'm my age...what is this "you look beautiful baby girl" she say as she walks to me in the woods "I wish this was real" i say crying a bit. my mothers eyes flash hurt in them as she comes to hug me "I wish I died mom I needed you." i croak holding her tight she was warm se felt real. "Lexi no" she states "why not mom dad never treated me right after you died" i sob i. Her shoulder I hear a growl rip from her "what do you mean" say says with power a bit angrily a bit animalistic this is a dream it won't do much but I'll tell her "mom look at my back" I say nervously" she turns me around quickly seeing the scars I feel her trace. "mom.... he sees you in me. I try everything dieing my hair I never get in trouble but... he still hurts me i'm worthless" I croak
She turns me around "you are more then what you think are Lexi" she says in a powerful voice. "you are MY daughter not HIS" her eyes flash gold.
"I will see you again Lexi" she say walking deeper in the woods almost disappearing. "wait!"i yell, I yell gain"mom!" As I run in the woods following her "mom please!" I see her turn around worried expression on her face. "Lexi you can't come with me" "but mom I need you back I know this is a dream! But mom I love you" she stops before vanishing "I love you the most i will see you again" she vanishes "what is that supposed to mean! " I yell crying a on on the floor in The woods she was gone i was alone Again all I can think of is what did she mean by I am more what I am ..

I wake crying wiping my tears as I hold me knees to my chest. was that even real... i never had a dream with my mom with out the accident... So the question i have is what am I?