chapter 1: i want this moment to last forever

1 year ago:

Lakes pov:
Ever since the spider society was created, I've never felt more like I belonged. Miguel o'hara ( my hot professor) created it, and I am alongside him. It is our duty to protect the multiverse. But sometimes it gets very tiring.

Right now I'm in the lab with miguel, he is working on stuff at the moment, but he always is. "Uuuhh, I'm bored miguel"  I say, shooting a web at a bottle I placed on a table. He didn't respond. I rolled my eyes and swung up to him. He slightly looked at me and looked back at the orange screen. I sat on his lap facing him. " what Lake?!" He said annoyed. I put my face in his neck and responded. " I'm bored." I heard him laugh and I felt him rapping his left hand on my waist. "What do you want me to do?" I look at him. " follow me" I say as I jump down to the ground. " no lake, I don't have time for..." he started to say. " please please please plea..."  l said. "Ok I'm coming." He said jumping down next to me. I grab his hand and pull him while we run out of the lab.

Miguel's pov:
I don't have time for this, but oh well. She is taking me somewhere ,but I think  I know where. She is such a strange person.

3rd person:
Lake stopped at the balcony of the building, miguel new what was about to happen. " last one to the blue office building is a rotten fish!!!!!" Lake yelled and jumped. Miguel smiled and followed. They swang through the city and the busy roads. "Omg you are so slow." Lake said going past him. "I'm going easy on you." He said, now in front. Lake then used some of her water manipulation powers and splashed him. " cheater" miguel said as Lake was now in front. " sucker" she said swing faster.

After a while they returned back to bace. They are sitting on the top of the building upside down. They talked and talked, and the sun was busy setting. Lake rested on his shoulder, miguel looked at her and put his arm around her.*" I want this moment to last forever "* she thought to herself. Lake new she would love being spider woman, right?
What could possibly happen?

_________________________________________
I finally finished the first chapter( I'm not proud of it lol). Sorry for taking long, I didn't know what to write lol. My spelling is very bad sorry again. ( and I'm 14🙄). I'm going to write again soon, don't worry if I don't update again.

Thank for so many readers, wow!!!!