25

NEXT WEEK,

JK'S POV:

it's morning she was rushing here and there and I was helping to arrange her things.

"it's getting late kook"

"it's okay yn it's jin hyung's company"

"but he is strict when it's company"

"all set" and hand it over to her and she was arranging her files while I was feeding her.

"bye kook love you" she pecked my lips and left for work. I sighed and went to get freshened and changed to comfy clothes.

"woahh, being undercover is best" I said in relief and watched tv and after completing my lunch I decided to go out to get some ice cream for yn and saw taehyung in the shop with mask and sun glasses

"hey jungkook-aaah" tae called me

"hey tae, what you doing here?"

"to get some groceries"

"ohh, I am for ice cream"

"ohh are you free?"

"yes"

"I have something for you, but yoongi hyung said he will contact you better I would start it"

"what's the thing?"

"we will go to a cafe and discuss about it"

"okay" we both left for cafe and ordered americano and settled.

"jungkook-aah, I think yoongi hyung already said you about the audition"

"yes he said"

"I am going through it, what about you are you intrested?"

"taehyung-ah, I am not sure about it my mind is double sided"

"think about it discuss with yn and say it in a week, same goes jimin"

"he will doing it as you said I will talk with yn" and we both left the place. I again went to super market and brought ice cream and got to home.
when I entered the home the house was bright I realized yn was home.

"I am home" I shouted and saw yn coming out of room in my shirt.

"were did you go" she asked me folding her hands.

"here" I showed the bag and she snatched from me squealed in happiness.

"ice cream........ I was craving for it, thanks kook" she pecked my cheeks and I was in blushing mess.

"so what's this" I pointed the shirt.

YN'S POV:

"so what's this" he asked me pointing his shirt. I wore today because to tease him.

"ahmmmm, why? don't' you like this" I said getting near him until his leg touch the couch.

"I like to see what I'm seeing now" he said with a smirk and I trace my index finger on his chest and pushed him slightly and he fell on the couch manspreading and saw me with a smirk.
I unbotton a button and leaned towards him and brushed my nose on his.

"I could smell some americano" I said closing my eyes.

"do you want to taste?" he asked with smirk.

"could I" and leaned to him and same he does and I straighten my back and left him dumbfounded. when he realized it he chuckled.

"you started it baby girl I will finish it" I understood his intention and ready to run. he grabbed my waist and I fell on his lap.

"kook-aah I h...have very important work I have to go" I was about to get up but failed his grip was strong and 'so I could not escape now' I think myself.